Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Chronograph Orbital II Watch Video

Sales by Dealer or Vendors only

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Chronograph Orbital II Watch Video

Postby AboutTime » February 11th 2014, 1:34pm

Ball-Orbital-2-dc3036c-sa-bk-lrg-web.jpg[/attachment]Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Chronograph Orbital II Watch Video

CLICK BELOW..
http://youtu.be/haE2nD3R094

Model #dc3036c-sa-bk

Movement Automatic caliber ETA 7754 Functions - 38 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability - Chronograph with accumulated measurement up to 12 hours - Illuminated second time zone indication - Shock resistant to 7,500Gs - Anti-magnetic to 4,800A/m - Water resistant to 100m/3300ft - Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds and magnified date Case - Titanium - Ø 45.5mm, height 18.3mm - Bidirectional rotating bezel - Anti-reflective sapphire crystal - Patented crown protection system - Patented Amortiser® anti-shock system Band - Tapered titanium and stainless steel bracelet with patented folding buckle & extension system - Dial Black - Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Chronograph Orbital II Watch - dc3036c-sa-bk

Retail Price $5,799.00

[attachment=0]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AboutTime
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Chronograph Orbital II Watch V

Postby Racer-X » February 11th 2014, 9:23pm

Where's the selling price?
Last edited by Racer-X on February 11th 2014, 10:30pm, edited 2 times in total.
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby jonnybardo » February 11th 2014, 9:31pm

A tad over-done, in my opinion. I like some of the Hydrocarbons, but that's a bit much for me. Not only am I not a fan of the Deep Blue-esque hour markers, but the bezel numbers + the inner bezel ring + the hour markers + chronograph + the fancy little design on the opposite end of the second hand = way too busy.
jonnybardo
Senior Member & WIS

Postby jaw » February 11th 2014, 9:54pm

jonnybardo wrote:A tad over-done, in my opinion. I like some of the Hydrocarbons, but that's a bit much for me. Not only am I not a fan of the Deep Blue-esque hour markers, but the bezel numbers + the inner bezel ring + the hour markers + chronograph + the fancy little design on the opposite end of the second hand = way too busy.

Uh...those are Ball-esque hour markers jonny.
jaw
Watchlord WIS

Postby jonnybardo » February 11th 2014, 10:01pm

Either way, I don't like them. They remind me of the hour markers on some Deep Blues, although I get that DB probably got the idea from Ball.
jonnybardo
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » February 12th 2014, 12:09am

I had a customer at my old store who was a Ball fan--of the watches, as opposed to Michael Davis. When he found out that I was a watch guy, he always very graciously handed me one of his Balls so I could fondle it and stroke it lovingly.

Getting away from the homoerotic references, they're really nice watches, and no doubt worth the money.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Dealer Sales