Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Poindexter L.E. 1000 COSC Watch

Sales by Dealer or Vendors only

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Poindexter L.E. 1000 COSC Watch

Postby AboutTime » October 29th 2013, 11:50am

NEW RELEASE! Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Poindexter L.E. 1000 COSC Watch

http://www.abouttime.com/abouttime/dm20 ... .invt.html

Model #dm2036a-s5ca-bk

NOW AVAILABLE Limited Edition 1,000 pieces Movement - Automatic caliber ETA 2836-2, chronometer certified COSC Functions - 80 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability - Shock resistant to 7,500Gs - Anti-magnetic to 12,000A/m - Water resistant to 333m/1,100ft - Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, day and date Case - Stainless steel - Ø 41.5mm, height 16.1mm - Illuminated unidirectional rotating bezel - 4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal - Patented crown protection system Band - Tapered stainless steel bracelet with patented folding buckle & extension system and rubber strap with standard buckle in a special box set Black or blue Reference-Nr. DM2036A-S5CA-BK DM2036A-S5CA-BE - Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Poindexter L.E. 1000 COSC Watch - DM2036a-s5ca As the Captain of the Shuttle Discovery in April 2010, Alan Poindexter wore the Engineer Hydrocarbon into space and the International Space Station. Tragically, in 2012 Poindexter died in a jet-ski accident in Florida leaving his wife and two sons behind. One son, Samuel Pheiffer Poindexter suffers from severe autism and is in need of care 24 hours per day. BALL Watch is contributing a portion of the sale of each Limited Edition watch towards the Samuel Pheiffer Poindexter Special Needs Trust to assist in his care.

Retail Price $3,699.00
AboutTime
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Poindexter L.E. 1000 COSC Watc

Postby Horse Feathers » October 29th 2013, 8:20pm

AboutTime wrote:As the Captain of the Shuttle Discovery in April 2010, Alan Poindexter wore the Engineer Hydrocarbon into space and the International Space Station. Tragically, in 2012 Poindexter died in a jet-ski accident in Florida leaving his wife and two sons behind. One son, Samuel Pheiffer Poindexter suffers from severe autism and is in need of care 24 hours per day. BALL Watch is contributing a portion of the sale of each Limited Edition watch towards the Samuel Pheiffer Poindexter Special Needs Trust to assist in his care.

Retail Price $3,699.00

Makes me want to buy a Ball even more, some day ....!

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » October 29th 2013, 9:52pm

Horse Feathers wrote:
AboutTime wrote:As the Captain of the Shuttle Discovery in April 2010, Alan Poindexter wore the Engineer Hydrocarbon into space and the International Space Station. Tragically, in 2012 Poindexter died in a jet-ski accident in Florida leaving his wife and two sons behind. One son, Samuel Pheiffer Poindexter suffers from severe autism and is in need of care 24 hours per day. BALL Watch is contributing a portion of the sale of each Limited Edition watch towards the Samuel Pheiffer Poindexter Special Needs Trust to assist in his care.

Retail Price $3,699.00

I'm really glad I read this part of the OP's posting before I made some dumbass joke about the Poindexter name.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Horse Feathers » October 29th 2013, 9:59pm

conjurer wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:

Retail Price $3,699.00

I'm really glad I read this part of the OP's posting before I made some dumbass joke about the Poindexter name.

No shit Poindexter

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » October 29th 2013, 10:56pm

Horse Feathers wrote:
conjurer wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:

Retail Price $3,699.00

No shit Poindexter

Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Dealer Sales