Bright Green Strap

Straps, bracelets and parts

Bright Green Strap

Postby SynMike » August 22nd 2017, 3:01pm

This rubber strap was only $2 on ebay and it very nice for that price. I generally wear bracelets or otherwise I use black straps. But I have a yellow Zodiac Seadragon that I wear once every couple of months. The color of this new arrival is a bit more lime than the neon green I am seeing on my computer monitor. It is advertised as for a Samsung Gear S3. It is 22mm lug width with easy change pins. I like it enough that I just ordered a few more colors. For $2 each this is an affordable way to have some colors I might only wear a few times a year.

I put it on a $4 watch to start but might try it on some others including my Victorinox Maverick. It might not fit all watches without cutting back the shoulders a bit.

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
SynMike
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Bright Green Strap

Postby hcharles » August 22nd 2017, 4:23pm

That sure is bright. Looks good for the price you stole it at. Congrats.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
hcharles
Watchlord WIS

Postby foghorn » August 22nd 2017, 4:46pm

At least you won't lose it.
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby TemerityB » August 22nd 2017, 6:27pm

Perfect strap to jog at night with. I'm being serious; if that doesn't reflect at night, I don't know what would.
"​A very cool, and unique, mid size, automatic, multi-function, offering, from Lucien. Imaginative, intriguing, and affordable. Thanks Lee." - Verbatim
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Watch Straps