Panatime all the time.

Straps, bracelets and parts

Panatime all the time.

Postby Mark1 » August 21st 2017, 3:34pm

I hadn't realized it before but Panatime has evidently bought up a bunch of other strap sellers. Bought a couple Eichmuller leather straps from WatchPrince. WatchPrince used to have a store in the Portland area, I had been there several times over the years. I knew WatchPrince sold out to a company back east a few years ago but I didn't know it was Panatime. Since ordering the straps from WatchPrince I have received emails thanking me for my payment to the Panatime Corporation. Now my order has shipped and I have been emailed so by the NATO Strap Co. and the WatchPrince. I don't have any complaints about any of these companies just didn't realize they were all under the Panatime umbrella.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member

Re: Panatime all the time.

Postby foghorn » August 21st 2017, 3:41pm

I noticed this awhile ago. Whenever Panatime had a special sale I'd get the same emal from the other 2.
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby TemerityB » August 21st 2017, 6:11pm

Seems like everything is consolidating. This one is news to me, too. Panatime is on the short list of companies I've never heard anyone say a bad word about. I've only ordered three straps ever, but one was from there and the service was great.
"​A very cool, and unique, mid size, automatic, multi-function, offering, from Lucien. Imaginative, intriguing, and affordable. Thanks Lee." - Verbatim
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby four of diamonds » August 21st 2017, 6:27pm

I have purchased many times from the Watch Prince. Great service and products.
four of diamonds
Master of Time

Return to Watch Straps