Panatime all the time.

Straps, bracelets and parts

Panatime all the time.

Postby Mark1 » August 21st 2017, 3:34pm

I hadn't realized it before but Panatime has evidently bought up a bunch of other strap sellers. Bought a couple Eichmuller leather straps from WatchPrince. WatchPrince used to have a store in the Portland area, I had been there several times over the years. I knew WatchPrince sold out to a company back east a few years ago but I didn't know it was Panatime. Since ordering the straps from WatchPrince I have received emails thanking me for my payment to the Panatime Corporation. Now my order has shipped and I have been emailed so by the NATO Strap Co. and the WatchPrince. I don't have any complaints about any of these companies just didn't realize they were all under the Panatime umbrella.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member

Re: Panatime all the time.

Postby foghorn » August 21st 2017, 3:41pm

I noticed this awhile ago. Whenever Panatime had a special sale I'd get the same emal from the other 2.
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby TemerityB » August 21st 2017, 6:11pm

Seems like everything is consolidating. This one is news to me, too. Panatime is on the short list of companies I've never heard anyone say a bad word about. I've only ordered three straps ever, but one was from there and the service was great.
Bet those Swiss Legend owners are so happy their "Sapphitek" crystals have a 10-year warranty. Oh, wait...
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby four of diamonds » August 21st 2017, 6:27pm

I have purchased many times from the Watch Prince. Great service and products.
four of diamonds
Master of Time

Return to Watch Straps