Administrator/Founder

Re: Watchlord hater

Postby boscoe » November 15th 2010, 8:09am

Yes it is always amusing
boscoe
ASSHAT

Postby bigedsurf » November 15th 2010, 9:20am

jimmy had a little lamb, it's fleece was white as snow...........................
time flies.........
bigedsurf
WIS - Retired

Postby Bigjimzlll » November 15th 2010, 9:57am

You know after reading that again...a couple of things jumped out at me.

Special K...yea you know who you are. Two faced bitch

Dsmoke...You're the worst of the worst. First there was the whole Venom give away...fixed so your kid would get it. The there was the hustle for a fucking FREE laptop...which I got conned into donating to. Fuck you asshole...then you play like your a bad ass. Keep buying and conning watches on the laptop I helped pay for. POS

Thanks Budah for the press
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS

Postby Guest » November 15th 2010, 11:13am

I'm sure not miserable, very happy i dont have their watch collections, and even more thrilled that i dont know what JS dick taste like! On to Brad, come on dude you ran that place with an iron fist and enjoyed shitting on any and all you could! Watchgeeks is a fucking joke and all you little boys that think its so cool dont even understand what a watch forum is all about! Hint its not about selling invicta watches and getting banned for pissing the drunk off! Website dude.... From XXX to little boys sites maybe a lawsuit should come your way? Funny thing is the big brass couldnt give a shit about any of you and just wait until they close the doors,, what will you poor fuckers do then and its coming as both shop, invicta and jimblow are more involved with facebook where the can control the content! Lets get a few thinks straight, WG's suck, super glue is not the answer 80mm and the rest of you ass clowns are so twitterpated that you dont even realize these guys are shitting all over you, thats the funny smell at all the WGGT's! who in there right mind would be jealous of a collection of invicta watches, not the swiss federation or this wild and crazy guy! Image

Postby Guest » November 15th 2010, 11:32am

I just don't get why you (WGs) feel you need to defend those that intentionally lie to justify their pocketbooks. Selling is one thing and deception is another.

I don't have a wealth of knowledge about watches. I rely on the "EXPERTS" to help educate me so I can make a quality decision not intentionally mislead and screw me.

Then on top of it I can't express my frustrations without the fear of being banned from the site.

Get with it and see the light!

Postby Mark » November 15th 2010, 11:42am

mikee2838 wrote:

Then on top of it I can't express my frustrations without the fear of being banned from the site.

That is a cop out.

You can express your feelings to your friends on that site via email (do not use PM since they are monitored per MD) and collectively make a decision to leave for a forum you can all enjoy that is not owned by a watch company and run by their key sales person and technical lacky.

If you stay there then you are no better then the geeks you write about.
Mark

Postby Guest » November 15th 2010, 1:04pm

What friends? The issue is you have the right to express your feelings and/or opinions regardless the same as you can here.

Postby Mark » November 15th 2010, 1:55pm

mikee2838 wrote:What friends? The issue is you have the right to express your feelings and/or opinions regardless the same as you can here.

Is it the issue? Why do you need to stay there if you cannot express your opinions which are most likely based on facts? If it is not friends, then move on and give the WG's what they need. Loss of membership! Don't forget to post your opinions so they can help you out the door. It will make you feel much better and less of a KoolAider
Mark

Postby Guest » November 15th 2010, 2:08pm

who left the barn door open?

Postby eddiea » November 15th 2010, 7:26pm

Love the post by the guy who said he foud us "by accident" truly speak volumes of where they go at the end of the day .
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » June 22nd 2017, 10:19am

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby TemerityB » June 22nd 2017, 4:48pm

More recent members who had no idea just how insipid WatchGeeks was need only read that opening Issuu thread.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Invicta controversies