Heads up-US based Invicta Service

All things related to "SWISS" Invicta watches and Chinese movements

Heads up-US based Invicta Service

Postby kevco » April 18th 2017, 12:41pm

From an email I just rec'd.

At Your Service

You have expressed and we have listened. In our ongoing effort to provide the best possible customer experience, we are thrilled to announce our new US based service center, the Invicta International Watch Service Center. We have moved to a state-of-the-art facility to better meet all customer needs.

Based on your feedback, we have made some significant changes to improve all customer relations and repair services.

10-Day turnaround
This enhanced customer service experience will include a 10-Business Day turnaround on all approved new services and repairs with real time status updates.
The facility houses Swiss-spec watchmaker stations that include individual precision vacuums, compressed air along with the highest quality repair tools available.

All repair cases will be evaluated by certified technicians and master watchmakers.

In-house services include: Crystal replacement, band replacement, dial repair, cleaning and overhaul movement replacement, stem and crown repair, water pressure testing and gasket replacement, battery replacement as well as exterior detailing polishing and engraving.
Please continue to share as your feedback is valued, appreciated and helps us to more fully understand where we can improve, enhance and facilitate the best possible standard of service. Thank you for your patience as we have implemented and upgraded and we look forward to better meeting your customer service needs in 2017.
Last edited by kevco on April 19th 2017, 5:44am, edited 1 time in total.
kevco
Master of Time

Re: Heads up-US based Invicta Service

Postby foghorn » April 18th 2017, 12:43pm

Mehdi farce be with you.
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby Racer-X » April 18th 2017, 1:06pm

A step in the right direction, time will tell...
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby codguy » April 18th 2017, 1:10pm

Can someone let us know when this falls on its face and has the wits panties in a bunch?

codguy
ASSHAT

Postby Mortuus » April 18th 2017, 1:12pm

Hoo wuzzat hugh whass imi tatin, Fogbucket?

Gunter. Globen. Glaussen. Glieben.
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Mortuus » April 18th 2017, 1:14pm

codguy wrote:Can someone let us know when this falls on its face and has the wits panties in a bunch?

Taken FORAC...

Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » April 18th 2017, 1:45pm

As long as they keep issuing all those haphazardly slapped-together Chinese trinkets, it all won't mean dick even if they hired The Ghost Of Abraham-Louis Breguet to be service manager of the Official Grand International Modern A-Go Go Service Jamboree & Yellow Box TV-Inspired Salvation Center. Shit falls apart.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby BigCheez » April 18th 2017, 2:59pm

Cut out the middleman and just call Rebecca.
BigCheez
ASSHAT

Postby biglove » April 18th 2017, 5:47pm

I call bullshit.
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby abduksion » April 18th 2017, 9:18pm

Beat me to it. First it was all Invicta's come with automatic 5 yr warranty and to think it only took what 17 yrs?
I've never felt like I truly belonged here and I believe it's time I move on.
abduksion

Postby Wasp » April 19th 2017, 4:23am

Busiest shop in America.
Resist Resist Resist Resist Resist Fake News Resist Resist Resist Resist Resist
Wasp
Senior Member & WIS

Postby hcharles » April 19th 2017, 7:41am

All of this means that they moved their sweat shops from Asia to the USA.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
hcharles
Watchlord WIS

Postby TemerityB » April 19th 2017, 12:23pm

For when your hands fall off; from the IWG website and by all means, check it out; it's so beyond stoopid that it defies any kind of logic):

Invicta Premier Service Center
9298 South 500 West
Sandy Utah, 84070
U.S.A

invicta@iwscwatchrepair.com
Tel: 1800-327-7682

Here's who's doin' all them fixes; apparently, Emmit will take his wooden mallet to anything you send him: https://www.iwscwatchrepair.com/

And here's Eyal Lalo's fever dream: The awficial Invicter website, all fancied up like a crack whore in a Dior gown: https://www.invictawatch.com/
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby hcharles » April 19th 2017, 6:52pm

This is located about 3 1/2 hours south of me on I-15. It's just south of Salt Lake City. Need to do a road trip.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
hcharles
Watchlord WIS

Postby Mark1 » April 19th 2017, 8:37pm

Their ten day window seems wildly optimistic based on Invictas history.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member

Postby conjurer » April 19th 2017, 9:39pm

Mark1 wrote:Their ten day window seems wildly optimistic based on Invictas history.

Quite so. It's almost unthinkable that a 10 day turnaround is possible, even for a company that actually gives a shit about its customers, which of course Nvicter isn't. Eyal's business model of after sales care appears to be to shove it into the customer dry, repeatedly and often, presumably to prevent anybody who cares about their butthole to even bother.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » April 19th 2017, 10:13pm

conjurer wrote:
Mark1 wrote:Their ten day window seems wildly optimistic based on Invictas history.

Quite so. It's almost unthinkable that a 10 day turnaround is possible, even for a company that actually gives a shit about its customers, which of course Nvicter isn't. Eyal's business model of after sales care appears to be to shove it into the customer dry, repeatedly and often, presumably to prevent anybody who cares about their butthole to even bother.

Best thing said this month. 😜
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby Mortuus » April 20th 2017, 12:52am

Even if they DO manage to get their CS caught up with the OTHER 99% of international watch companies, they still have SHIT for a reputation because they've LIED unceasingly about things like Eyal's granny and the Navy of the USSR, the quiet lake in China where the stick-on MOP is harvested, the bee-yootifful sandstone dials, tritnite, non-existant factories in Switzerland, and on and on and ON, thus making themselves look like the devil's own buffoons in action. And they'll NEVER be able to fix that, not EVER. This CS thing is like pissing into a crevasse on Everest; too little, too late, and you'd have FAR more effect on the damned thing if you just pitched yourself forward and fell INTO it, Invicta... FUCK!

Temerity Johnson is RIGHT! The STUPID! It BURNS!!
:shock:

Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby DocKlock » April 20th 2017, 10:58am

"compressed air"??? ---- Apparently a new concept to them.
DocKlock
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Hawk » April 20th 2017, 11:23am

Mortuus wrote:Even if they DO manage to get their CS caught up with the OTHER 99% of international watch companies, they still have SHIT for a reputation because they've LIED unceasingly about things like Eyal's granny and the Navy of the USSR, the quiet lake in China where the stick-on MOP is harvested, the bee-yootifful sandstone dials, tritnite, non-existant factories in Switzerland, and on and on and ON, thus making themselves look like the devil's own buffoons in action. And they'll NEVER be able to fix that, not EVER. This CS thing is like pissing into a crevasse on Everest; too little, too late, and you'd have FAR more effect on the damned thing if you just pitched yourself forward and fell INTO it, Invicta... FUCK!

Temerity Johnson is RIGHT! The STUPID! It BURNS!!
:shock:

I believe Invicta obfuscating the fact that it's fixmywatch.com constitutes an unforced error on their part since fixmywatch has a decent reputation for service while IWG doesn't. They would have been better off waving fixmywatch's reputation around like a talisman.

But I've already suggested as much.
When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.

— Richard Dawkins, evolutionary biologist
Hawk
ASSHAT

Postby Falstaff » April 20th 2017, 11:45am

Sheer speculation on my part - but given Invicter's reputation, if it isn't already in the contract, I wouldn't be surprised if fixmywatch.com has already filed for a writ of estoppel to prevent Invicter from even the most casual public mention of the fixmywatch.com name. They're happy to have the repair biz, but as far as hoisting their flag alongside Eelo's, nuh uh - unless he bought the place outright.
"Come and take them!"
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Postby Hawk » April 20th 2017, 11:50am

Falstaff wrote:Sheer speculation on my part - but given Invicter's reputation, if it isn't already in the contract, I wouldn't be surprised if fixmywatch.com has already filed for a writ of estoppel to prevent Invicter from even the most casual public mention of the fixmywatch.com name. They're happy to have the repair biz, but as far as hoisting their flag alongside Eelo's, nuh uh - unless he bought the place outright.

Plausible speculation to be sure but if there's a penalty for IWG disclosing the actual facility then fixmywatch might already be collecting damages.

Eyal's email has a photo of the facility's interior and staff and that exact same photo is on fixmywatch's website. If IWG was trying to conceal it they've already fucked it up. Might as well go all-in at this point.
When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.

— Richard Dawkins, evolutionary biologist
Hawk
ASSHAT

Postby TemerityB » April 20th 2017, 7:16pm

Hawk wrote:Eyal's email has a photo of the facility's interior and staff and that exact same photo is on fixmywatch's website. If IWG was trying to conceal it they've already fucked it up. Might as well go all-in at this point.

What more can you expect from a huckster who has used the term "our Swiss factories" more times than i can count during his fleabag TV pitches.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby smellody » April 20th 2017, 7:24pm

Wihlthei fixxmyne inductor eye eye eye homer?

smellody
Founding Member - WIS

Postby AJC » April 21st 2017, 4:51am

DocKlock wrote:"compressed air"??? ---- Apparently a new concept to them.

My first thought. COMPRESSED AIR!! WOOHOO!!!!!
-Madvillian
AJC
Watchlord WIS

Next

Return to Invicta controversies