About 9937 bezel insert + crown

All things related to "SWISS" Invicta watches and Chinese movements

Re: About 9937 bezel insert + crown

Postby boscoe » October 16th 2014, 2:20pm

Definition:

Dis stain = The wet spot that appears on Conjurer's jeans - front and back - when he sees a smokin' hot new Invicter
boscoe
ASSHAT

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 2:33pm

Thank you, Jason. Actually you meant to say OBSCURELY not OBSCURE......that is to say an adverb in lieu of an adjective...it's ok ,,lots of people make that mistake. And you bet I will post it, but I am already LOVING this Invicta....oh and by the way, Mr.Recliner it's Dr.Hal, to you .
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Wasp » October 16th 2014, 2:46pm

Halcion1 wrote:And WASP my time was pre renovations . You are a Dartmouth man ?

No Sir.... Left coast, USAC, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
My query? Relative was PM on the 91 project.
Resist Resist Resist Resist Resist Fake News Resist Resist Resist Resist Resist
Wasp
Senior Member & WIS

Postby jason_recliner » October 16th 2014, 3:08pm

Halcion1 wrote:Thank you, Jason. Actually you meant to say OBSCURELY not OBSCURE......that is to say an adverb in lieu of an adjective...it's ok ,,lots of people make that mistake. And you bet I will post it, but I am already LOVING this Invicta....oh and by the way, Mr.Recliner it's Dr.Hal, to you .

I'm typing on a phone, jerk-off - it's called auto correct.

Commenting on minor typos on an internet forum is a sure sign of an intellectual inferiority complex.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 3:21pm

Is it really a sign of that Jason ? I had no idea . You know I always felt intellectually inferior ... Right up until I was awarded my M.D. I am aware of auto-correct as well . It's amazing how it can not only correct spelling but parts of speech as well , i.e. Adverbs versus adjectives as well. I also type on an iPhone .. Funny though , mine doesn't have that 'part of speech ' auto -correction function like your phone . And I will ask you , again , please use the name Doctor Hal , I mean after all , I did earn the degree ! It's only polite . Do you have ANY college degree ? High school diploma ? GED ?
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby iwasbanned » October 16th 2014, 3:26pm

Halcion1 wrote:Is it really a sign of that Jason ? I had no idea . You know I always felt intellectually inferior ... Right up until I was awarded my M.D. I am aware of auto-correct as well . It's amazing how it can not only correct spelling but parts of speech as well , i.e. Adverbs versus adjectives as well. I also type on an iPhone .. Funny though , mine doesn't have that 'part of speech ' auto -correction function like your phone . And I will ask you , again , please use the name Doctor Hal , I mean after all , I did earn the degree ! It's only polite . Do you have ANY college degree ? High school diploma ? GED ?

The blind leading the blind. The pot calling the kettle black.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby foghorn » October 16th 2014, 3:27pm

Hal, Jason is Australian.
Hope that helps :mrgreen:
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby foghorn » October 16th 2014, 3:29pm

And Jason. Dartmouth is in New Hampshire which is a bit "backwoods."

Hope that helps. :mrgreen:
GET OFF MY LAWN

foghorn
Founding Member

Postby Tzimisces » October 16th 2014, 3:35pm

I was thought that he wents to UMass Dahtmouth insted its the fancypants skool. I'm really sort of happy we gots a guy what gots some brains around here finally at last.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Tzimisces » October 16th 2014, 3:36pm

Hey Dr Hal we have a guy whats a nurse we call him Gaylord Fokker.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 3:38pm

@foghorn ,,thank you . yes, that does help a bit ! you seem to have some common sense and brains , I am becoming rather fond of you ...at least you try to be decent... @iwasbanned...ohhh ! you are so clever...so deep ....is that what you aggies call a METAPHOR ? ok fellow watchlords, I really have to go now....to more pressing matters...this has been a riot ..check in tomorrow after I get home from work...now please don't talk about me !!! goodnight .
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby foghorn » October 16th 2014, 3:39pm

Tzimisces wrote:I was thought that he wents to UMass Dahtmouth insted its the fancypants skool. I'm really sort of happy we gots a guy what gots some brains around here finally at last.

Are yew insinewaiting that I guts know branes.
Yew are the one whoo moved frum mAsSachewsits to becum a rube in vIrgina!!

Jeebus!
GET OFF MY LAWN

foghorn
Founding Member

Postby jason_recliner » October 16th 2014, 3:40pm

Is Dartmouth supposed to be a decent university over there? Even the crappy uni I attended ranks way higher. That would at least partly explain the inferiority complex, I guess...

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby jason_recliner » October 16th 2014, 3:43pm

iwasbanned wrote:
Halcion1 wrote:Is it really a sign of that Jason ? I had no idea . You know I always felt intellectually inferior ... Right up until I was awarded my M.D. I am aware of auto-correct as well . It's amazing how it can not only correct spelling but parts of speech as well , i.e. Adverbs versus adjectives as well. I also type on an iPhone .. Funny though , mine doesn't have that 'part of speech ' auto -correction function like your phone . And I will ask you , again , please use the name Doctor Hal , I mean after all , I did earn the degree ! It's only polite . Do you have ANY college degree ? High school diploma ? GED ?

The blind leading the blind. The pot calling the kettle black.

:)

Touchy, touchy!

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby foghorn » October 16th 2014, 3:47pm

Halcion1 wrote:, I am becoming rather fond of you ....

Easy there Big Green...... we don't use the word fond here.
GET OFF MY LAWN

foghorn
Founding Member

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 4:27pm

I just had to take another peek lol ok foghorn , I understand completely . Won't say fond again ... And to the Australian gentleman , Dartmouth is one of the BIG EIGHT in the US. originally an athletic conference ..It's all about who you know and networking . I stated before UMass Worcester was my first choice but Dartmouth was paid in full by my parents . No debt for me . I did my undergraduate work at Boston College . My internship at what was then Mary Hitchcock hospital in Hanover , NH.right before the new facility opened in Lebanon . I concluded with my residency at Johns Hopkins in Maryland then became board certified in Psychiatry . In all candor you lot seem to be loads of fun . Sarcasm at its peak . Love it . Rather reminds me of being in a fraternity again . And after listening to mentally ill patients all day.. Well it's a release . I can't very well say to a patient " you're a sick , twisted fuck who will die in an institution ," but I can cut loose here . You all seem very sharp and funny .. Come to think of it , my fucking Invicta got me into this mess .. Oh , well . Good fun anyway ..
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby bedlam » October 16th 2014, 4:57pm

Halcion1 wrote: You all seem very sharp and funny .. Come to think of it , my fucking Invicta got me into this mess .. Oh , well . Good fun anyway ..

Finally some insight.

I suggest not spending too much time justifying yourself as it sounds to listeners like you are compensating. Most here are not likely to be impressed with a resume anyway. Some Lords have post-grad educations and most have a shit-ton of real-life experience. The latter counts for something.

Welcome to Watchlords.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 5:08pm

I'm not trying to compensate for anything , but thanks for the tip . I'm also not trying to post a resume , I talk all day long and I get a little verbose that's all. I honestly couldn't care less if anyone is impressed or not . I wouldn't really expect a group of guys who have spent so much time on a seemingly meaningless forum to understand the rigors involved with intense education , or extremely hard work trying to heal the human mind anyway. As I stated way way back I came to this forum out of sheer curiosity and so it turns out I am amused ..in a sense. Also , it's nice so many are sporting post grad degrees. You'd never know it actually . And today , a graduate degree is held by just about everyone . It's middle of the road . And as far as life experience goes, it's useful but doesn't quite pay the bills does it . Anyway, thank you for recognizing my INSIGHT .....compensating lol you do have a sense of humor .
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby iwasbanned » October 16th 2014, 5:19pm

Halcion1 wrote:I'm not trying to compensate for anything , but thanks for the tip . I'm also not trying to post a resume , I talk all day long and I get a little verbose that's all. I honestly couldn't care less if anyone is impressed or not . I wouldn't really expect a group of guys who have spent so much time on a seemingly meaningless forum to understand the rigors involved with intense education , or extremely hard work trying to heal the human mind anyway. As I stated way way back I came to this forum out of sheer curiosity and so it turns out I am amused ..in a sense. Also , it's nice so many are sporting post grad degrees. You'd never know it actually . And today , a graduate degree is held by just about everyone . It's middle of the road . And as far as life experience goes, it's useful but doesn't quite pay the bills does it . Anyway, thank you for recognizing my INSIGHT .....compensating lol you do have a sense of humor .

Oh snap! Give the man another Invicter.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Tzimisces » October 16th 2014, 5:20pm

I has tried like all Heck to be Brainy like Foghorn he is my Idol when I thinks of Brains so I gots a Word a Day collander it has One word, you is sposed to learn, it, every day today the word is Pompous.
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 5:46pm

Oh snap .. I just might order another one actually ! I am so impressed with the CS. I got through the very first time ! Why do you philistines continually lie about Invicta ! I am so pleased at what I am saving in money ! I can own a genuine Swiss movement wristwatch and put the rest into a nice blue chip stock portfolio or invest in tax free municipal bonds !! Yes, ' oh snap,' indeed! There is that aggie wit again. But could someone please define POMPOUS for me? Go ahead guys, show off your post graduate education or better yet your oodles of life experience!
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby biglove » October 16th 2014, 5:53pm

Oh, please do stay here. Will give some of our more rowdy members a new point of focus.

Be a lamb and make some comments about Black on Black crime when you have time.

Thanks.

Halcion1 wrote:I'm not trying to compensate for anything , but thanks for the tip . I'm also not trying to post a resume , I talk all day long and I get a little verbose that's all. I honestly couldn't care less if anyone is impressed or not . I wouldn't really expect a group of guys who have spent so much time on a seemingly meaningless forum to understand the rigors involved with intense education , or extremely hard work trying to heal the human mind anyway. As I stated way way back I came to this forum out of sheer curiosity and so it turns out I am amused ..in a sense. Also , it's nice so many are sporting post grad degrees. You'd never know it actually . And today , a graduate degree is held by just about everyone . It's middle of the road . And as far as life experience goes, it's useful but doesn't quite pay the bills does it . Anyway, thank you for recognizing my INSIGHT .....compensating lol you do have a sense of humor .
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby iwasbanned » October 16th 2014, 6:24pm

Halcion1 wrote:Oh snap .. I just might order another one actually ! I am so impressed with the CS. I got through the very first time ! Why do you philistines continually lie about Invicta ! I am so pleased at what I am saving in money ! I can own a genuine Swiss movement wristwatch and put the rest into a nice blue chip stock portfolio or invest in tax free municipal bonds !! Yes, ' oh snap,' indeed! There is that aggie wit again. But could someone please define POMPOUS for me? Go ahead guys, show off your post graduate education or better yet your oodles of life experience!

:P :P :P :P

The last doth protest too much, methinks.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby 3Flushes » October 16th 2014, 7:22pm

I would have guessed Anesthetist. Psychiatrist, and you need chlorox to put your patients to sleep? Whenever I was having trouble sleeping I'd just find a Psychiatry resident and talk with them for 10 or 15 minutes and I'd be good to get anywhere from 6 to 8 hours.
Copyright ©️ 2017 3flushes Media.

"...When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » October 16th 2014, 7:57pm

foghorn wrote:
koimaster wrote:
By the way, fuck ernie, wus and doxa

The recovery seems to be coming along nicely!

Yup! It's good to hear from you again, Alain--sorry to hear about the health issues. We'll keep a good thought over here for you.

To Dr. Hail: Alain says to take it easy, and I respect what Alain says. So I'll just say, welcome, goddamn it! It seems you've made plenty of friends already. How many toes do you have, BTW?
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

PreviousNext

Return to Invicta controversies