About 9937 bezel insert + crown

All things related to "SWISS" Invicta watches and Chinese movements

Re: About 9937 bezel insert + crown

Postby iwasbanned » October 16th 2014, 10:22am

:P :P :P. You whiny pussy. You don't annoy anyone. You're merely a fool that entertains us. Enjoy your invicter, you obviously don't know shit about watches. Pussy.

Halcion1 wrote:Umm. Let's see .. Actually my Invicta does keep better time than my previous Rolex watches and I will continue to post whatever shit I want here okay bitch? Next my point was just to say hi but I can see this forums reputation does precede it for being full of little Sally's lol and lastly it is really not stupid at all to compare an Invicta to a Rolex which is the singularly most overpriced piece of SHIT ever made . You fucking guys need a life . Oh my Omega speed master and sea master as well as a couple vintage omegas did keep excellent time though . I hope I'm annoying the fuck out of you guys because that has become my mission on this douche bag forum .. Cheers queers
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 10:45am

Actually I do know quite a bit about watches. For starters , I know how to actually spell Invicta . What sits on your arm other than a really cool Tat that says MOM.. ? Listen ,mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of .
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 10:46am

You pathetic , fucking stain .
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby hcharles » October 16th 2014, 11:01am

:m,`.:
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
hcharles
Watchlord WIS

Postby iwasbanned » October 16th 2014, 11:05am

Halcion1 wrote:You pathetic , fucking stain .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone has their wittle feelings hurt. I'm sorry, it was not my intention, didn't know you were so sensitive.

So enlighten me with your watch knowledge. How is the Invicter better than the Rolex? Start with how it's manufactured. I don't have a degree from Dartmouth, so please use little words.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby foghorn » October 16th 2014, 11:14am

Actually he said it kept better time than his Rolexes.
I have a Deep Blue with a Miyota movement that keeps better time than my Omega Seamaster. Not a better watch-but it keeps better time.
Chacon a son gout.
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 11:18am

Lmao my feelings aren't hurt . Invicta isn't better at all . In my experience , this Invicta I purchased , so far , keeps better time than the Rolex watches I owned , that's all I meant . My Sea Dweller was the most accurate at +5 spd,followed by the explorer I at -7 spd and lastly the Date just at +9 spd. This shitty Invicta right out of the box is +2 so far , spd. I was in medical school a number of years ago , and also I never had the Roles watches regulated either . As I said , the Omega watches I owned were exceptional especially the Speedmaster .
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 11:25am

I ended up selling the Omegas as well , although I regret it now a little . I'm considering going high end , again but I have no idea what I want . I'm looking for something other than omega . Maybe some obscure brand .. I have about 20k to spend .
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby iwasbanned » October 16th 2014, 11:31am

Halcion1 wrote:Lmao my feelings aren't hurt . Invicta isn't better at all . In my experience , this Invicta I purchased , so far , keeps better time than the Rolex watches I owned , that's all I meant . My Sea Dweller was the most accurate at +5 spd,followed by the explorer I at -7 spd and lastly the Date just at +9 spd. This shitty Invicta right out of the box is +2 so far , spd. I was in medical school a number of years ago , and also I never had the Roles watches regulated either . As I said , the Omega watches I owned were exceptional especially the Speedmaster .

So if Invicter isn't better than Rolex, it must be equal to or lesser. Since Rolex and is an overpriced piece of shit, what does that make the Invicter? A well priced piece of shit? An underpriced piece of shit? Also and overpriced piece of shit? Or just a piece of shit?
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 11:32am

I ended up selling the Omegas as well , although I regret it now a little . I'm considering going high end , again but I have no idea what I want . I'm looking for something other than omega . Maybe some obscure brand .. I have about 20k to spend .
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby iwasbanned » October 16th 2014, 11:35am

Halcion1 wrote:I ended up selling the Omegas as well , although I regret it now a little . I'm considering going high end , again but I have no idea what I want . I'm looking for something other than omega . Maybe some obscure brand .. I have about 20k to spend .

Stretch a little: http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t= ... sg_6884993

A Dartmouth man should wear only the best.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 11:38am

Your logic is interesting . Also , I observed you making some loose associations there . Yes Invicta might be a piece of shit but in MY experience , this cheap piece of shit keeps better time than my 3 previous expensive pieces of shit . That was my entire point . Lol .. Are you just argumentative or is there a point to your drivel ? And yes, judging by the syntax of your sentences , I would , in fact, infer you are devoid of a college degree.
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby foghorn » October 16th 2014, 11:40am

Halcion1 wrote:I ended up selling the Omegas as well , although I regret it now a little . I'm considering going high end , again but I have no idea what I want . I'm looking for something other than omega . Maybe some obscure brand .. I have about 20k to spend .

I'd spend about 4 grand and get an Omega back and bank the rest.
GET OFF MY LAWN

foghorn
Founding Member

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 11:41am

Beautiful watch but alas out of my range . Remember I said 20k . As for Dartmouth ? It wasn't my first choice , but my parents paid for my education so I wouldn't have to start out in debt . That was the deal . Ivy League isn't necessarily the oldest or even the best . I would have picked UMass. My dad went to Dartmouth .
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby foghorn » October 16th 2014, 11:49am

Halcion1 wrote:Beautiful watch but alas out of my range . Remember I said 20k . As for Dartmouth ? It wasn't my first choice , but my parents paid for my education so I wouldn't have to start out in debt . That was the deal . Ivy League isn't necessarily the oldest or even the best . I would have picked UMass. My dad went to Dartmouth .

UMASS is a great place to cut loose. Too bad those damned classes get in the way.
GET OFF MY LAWN

foghorn
Founding Member

Postby iwasbanned » October 16th 2014, 11:50am

Halcion1 wrote:Your logic is interesting . Also , I observed you making some loose associations there . Yes Invicta might be a piece of shit but in MY experience , this cheap piece of shit keeps better time than my 3 previous expensive pieces of shit . That was my entire point . Lol .. Are you just argumentative or is there a point to your drivel ? And yes, judging by the syntax of your sentences , I would , in fact, infer you are devoid of a college degree.

Bwahahaha! The irony.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Wasp » October 16th 2014, 11:50am

Halcion1 wrote:Actually I was reading up on Invicta ! And the truth is I have owned three Rolex watches , four omega watches (2 vintage) , and honestly came to the conclusion that as far as I was concerned , they simply weren't worth the money . So I sold them after I got out of medical school at Dartmouth . Didn't wear anything but a Casio for years ! Now I'm exploring again .. Found a cheap Invicta on Amazon and I'm doing a little experiment . I read copious numbers of unfavorable reviews so I decided to see for myself . Maybe I'll go back to a high end watch again .. But never ever Rolex . My father swears by them . But he's an attorney so I don't put much stock in that lol as far as being ogres?no I didn't hear you were ogres.. Just extremely rude people . Wannabes actually who took folly in making low hitting comments without provocation . I merely introduced myself and my Invicta to say hi .. And was immediately attacked ! Tisk tisk ..

Sold some nice pieces there. Did your time pre or post north campus renovations.
Cheers
Resist Resist Resist Resist Resist Fake News Resist Resist Resist Resist Resist
Wasp
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 12:54pm

Iwasbanned ... tell me , what irony would that be ?
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 12:58pm

And WASP my time was pre renovations . You are a Dartmouth man ?
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby koimaster » October 16th 2014, 1:12pm

Welcome to wl. Now enough of these attacks. I am currently in a rehab facility to regain my strenght after my daughter found me on the floor of my home, septic and with a perferated bowel in late september. I was in a coma for 12 days. I am now trying to read a bit and see the same old bullshit. It ends.

This forum is entrusted to the original founders until i can return which may not be for another couple of months. Along with noob they will set the rules and tone here. I suggest people pay attention to them, they speak for me equally.

Almost all of you at one time or another praised invicta. Get over it

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Halcion1 » October 16th 2014, 1:36pm

Thank you for the welcome . I'm sorry about my posts . I entered the forum with good intentions and attitude but was not given much of a choice but to retaliate . Other members aren't really that welcoming and I found myself asking is coarseness a substitute for Wit ? Anyway I hope you recover you're not dealing with anything minor . Also, trust me you will need longer than two months recovery !! Cheers and thank you .
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby foghorn » October 16th 2014, 1:42pm

Halcion1 wrote:Thank you for the welcome . I'm sorry about my posts . I entered the forum with good intentions and attitude but was not given much of a choice but to retaliate . Other members aren't really that welcoming and I found myself asking is coarseness a substitute for Wit ? Anyway I hope you recover you're not dealing with anything minor . Also, trust me you will need longer than two months recovery !! Cheers and thank you .

Hang around Hal-you'll do fine here. Stand your ground. The bark here is much worse than the bite. It's a diverse group and we have a handy and oft used ignore feature. :D
GET OFF MY LAWN

foghorn
Founding Member

Postby koimaster » October 16th 2014, 1:46pm

Halcion1 wrote:Thank you for the welcome . I'm sorry about my posts . I entered the forum with good intentions and attitude but was not given much of a choice but to retaliate . Other members aren't really that welcoming and I found myself asking is coarseness a substitute for Wit ? Anyway I hope you recover you're not dealing with anything minor . Also, trust me you will need longer than two months recovery !! Cheers and thank you .

You are welcome. This forum is just short of being 5 years old now. This place is a unique survivor fora but that means slow growth and diversivied members people. Not every one hates invicta or loves doxa.

By the way, fuck ernie, wus and doxa

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby foghorn » October 16th 2014, 1:59pm

koimaster wrote:
By the way, fuck ernie, wus and doxa

The recovery seems to be coming along nicely!
GET OFF MY LAWN

foghorn
Founding Member

Postby jason_recliner » October 16th 2014, 2:13pm

Halitosis1 post pics of your new $20k obscure branded watch when you buy it. Until then anything you post here will be treated with disdain. Obviously.

You can go and Google 'disdain' now.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

PreviousNext

Return to Invicta controversies