About 9937 bezel insert + crown

All things related to "SWISS" Invicta watches and Chinese movements

Re: About 9937 bezel insert + crown

Postby Tzimisces » October 19th 2014, 12:12am

You guys Should leave Docter, Hall alone he is a Regular guy lol slow, your own Rolls some of his best freinds are Plumbers and, I thinks like him even if My son only, gotted a degrees from, a State school I would Love, him anyways. I am still want to be gooder at, English my Word today collander says for to learn the word elitist.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Mortuus » October 19th 2014, 12:20am

Dr. Hal wrote:BTW is the Hamilton thin o matic discontinued?

Nope! Take a look here:

http://shop.hamiltonwatch.com/gents-col ... 15581.html

http://shop.hamiltonwatch.com/gents-col ... 35221.html

http://shop.hamiltonwatch.com/gents-col ... 15731.html

So here are the big three Thin-O-Matics still made by the good folks at Hamilton, courtesy of their on-line catalogue.
Last edited by Mortuus on October 23rd 2014, 4:39pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My inner cynic tells me that if the Chinese are all in on renewable energy it's similar to finding out the Ferengi have endorsed solar." - Hawk
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby svaglic » October 19th 2014, 12:38am

Halcion1 wrote:Are you serious ? I was being perfectly civil to him and almost apologetic . Don't even dream of playing that fucking card ! I entered this forum completely polite . It didn't take long for the shit comments to start . If you think I'm going to take that shit from men who's biggest aspirations are trolling a watch forum you better re think things . I have learned a lot since I've been here . I have put up with all the stupid remarks and honestly , I made plenty of them . But as I've said before , reaction to ignorant , unfounded comments is only human . And actually instead of defending your fucking girlfriend , why don't you mind your own fucking business Mr. Helper ! Lmfao must be a sort of public school, 'we all come from shit so let's annoy the guy who actually comes from somewhere ' thing ! If you're planning on getting rid of me you need to try harder . Lol

No you didn't, below is your 4th post in on the first page. Your third post you called hcharles an asshole. You are lucky you didn't get worse treatment. We never, ever bring family members into our arguments. Family members are off limits. Like it was pointed out to you earlier; had you bothered to read the TOS and posted in the intro forum, none of this may have happened. You are not innocent in all this.

Halcion1 wrote:
Mark1 wrote:Congratulations on your precious Invicter Halcion. Now go tell the art forum how your velvet Elvis compares favorably to a Renoir. Wanker

I've never owned a velvet Elvis , wanker, nor a Renoir ? Tell me , do you feel privileged owning a useless high end watch while probably sporting a GED and living in a trailer park ? Let me guess , your mom a waitress ? Topless dancer ? Lol
The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. Unknown
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby hcharles » October 19th 2014, 12:58am

For someone who hijacks Maestro's thread, and calls me an asshole you are a real piece of work. I kept out of your train wreck, and for supposedly being a doctor, seriously doubt your claims. Every doctor that I have met, had some decorum and class. You shit on people, and then you claim to be a victim. How quaint.
Care less about you, what you claim to be, and that you are nothing but a worthless troll. Every post you make is an attack, and acting passive aggressive does not fool anyone. Pick up your ball and bat, then leave. Your sophomoric humor really isn't. You really are a jerk.
Classy post: " I hope I'm annoying the fuck out of you guys because that has become my mission on this douche bag forum .. Cheers queers"
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
hcharles
Watchlord WIS

Postby Bigjimzlll » October 19th 2014, 2:36am

LAY OFF the Benzo"s.!!!
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS

Postby eddiea » October 19th 2014, 3:26am

Tzimisces wrote:You guys Should leave Docter, Hall alone he is a Regular guy lol slow,

Slow...yup, couldn't put my finger on it...thanks T.
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby catnap » October 19th 2014, 3:54am

Welcome back Quazire, we missed you, sweetheart.
There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.
catnap
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » October 19th 2014, 8:43am

svaglic wrote:
Halcion1 wrote:Are you serious ? I was being perfectly civil to him and almost apologetic . Don't even dream of playing that fucking card ! I entered this forum completely polite . It didn't take long for the shit comments to start . If you think I'm going to take that shit from men who's biggest aspirations are trolling a watch forum you better re think things . I have learned a lot since I've been here . I have put up with all the stupid remarks and honestly , I made plenty of them . But as I've said before , reaction to ignorant , unfounded comments is only human . And actually instead of defending your fucking girlfriend , why don't you mind your own fucking business Mr. Helper ! Lmfao must be a sort of public school, 'we all come from shit so let's annoy the guy who actually comes from somewhere ' thing ! If you're planning on getting rid of me you need to try harder . Lol

No you didn't, below is your 4th post in on the first page. Your third post you called hcharles an asshole. You are lucky you didn't get worse treatment. We never, ever bring family members into our arguments. Family members are off limits. Like it was pointed out to you earlier; had you bothered to read the TOS and posted in the intro forum, none of this may have happened. You are not innocent in all this.

Halcion1 wrote:
Mark1 wrote:Congratulations on your precious Invicter Halcion. Now go tell the art forum how your velvet Elvis compares favorably to a Renoir. Wanker

I've never owned a velvet Elvis , wanker, nor a Renoir ? Tell me , do you feel privileged owning a useless high end watch while probably sporting a GED and living in a trailer park ? Let me guess , your mom a waitress ? Topless dancer ? Lol

What Sovie said.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Tzimisces » October 19th 2014, 9:52am

Sporting a baccalaureate degree from a public university . Let me see , your ' degree' along with a driver's license just about qualifies you to drive a taxi cab . I really did like your watch , it is no doubt your priciest asset ..along with the trailer you probably live in .

Lmfao must be a sort of public school, 'we all come from shit so let's annoy the guy who actually comes from somewhere ' thing

In todays world, an entry level 6 figure salary is at best mediocre.

Go ahead guys, show off your post graduate education or better yet your oodles of life experience!

Tell me , do you feel privileged owning a useless high end watch while probably sporting a GED and living in a trailer park ?

Yup....pompous.

I lmfao and lol repeatedly at a guy who equates education with intelligence and money with success.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby biglove » October 19th 2014, 10:56am

Hell, I really like the new guy. Makes ol' BigLove look like one humble, charming motherfucker! ;)

I may have been an ass but this "doctor" has it down to an art form!

Tzimisces wrote:
Sporting a baccalaureate degree from a public university . Let me see , your ' degree' along with a driver's license just about qualifies you to drive a taxi cab . I really did like your watch , it is no doubt your priciest asset ..along with the trailer you probably live in .

Lmfao must be a sort of public school, 'we all come from shit so let's annoy the guy who actually comes from somewhere ' thing

In todays world, an entry level 6 figure salary is at best mediocre.

Go ahead guys, show off your post graduate education or better yet your oodles of life experience!

Tell me , do you feel privileged owning a useless high end watch while probably sporting a GED and living in a trailer park ?

Yup....pompous.

I lmfao and lol repeatedly at a guy who equates education with intelligence and money with success.
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby foghorn » October 19th 2014, 11:05am

biglove wrote:Hell, I really like the new guy. Makes ol' BigLove look like one humble, charming motherfucker! ;)

Slow down there Mr."Nurse"

Whadd'ya mean by "have been"?

To your credit you might be the last new member that has actually stayed around though.

We seem to take a weird pleasure it viewing this place as a closed community where new members have to prove their worth in strange ways. In the past year we've problably driven away as many possibly good members as we have outed trolls.
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby conjurer » October 19th 2014, 11:58am

:nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui: :nnui:
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » October 19th 2014, 12:04pm

foghorn wrote:
biglove wrote:Hell, I really like the new guy. Makes ol' BigLove look like one humble, charming motherfucker! ;)

Slow down there Mr."Nurse"

Whadd'ya mean by "have been"?

To your credit you might be the last new member that has actually stayed around though.

We seem to take a weird pleasure it viewing this place as a closed community where new members have to prove their worth in strange ways. In the past year we've problably driven away as many possibly good members as we have outed trolls.

So in order to stay I didn't have to send those pictures of my poop to a couple of the asshats that kept demanding it?! I thought there was something a bit odd about that...
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby Tzimisces » October 19th 2014, 1:06pm

I honestly couldn't care whether the esteemed Dr. Hal stays or goes. I have no say in who is a member, and rightly so. Some prospective members have been run out on a rail, if you will, that is certainly true. However many others have lurked for a bit, then posted calm, cogent intros in the appropriate sub-forum, and have been welcomed. They contribute, join in fun, and sometimes move on. I've joined history fora, made a couple of posts, then let it go after deciding that the place really isn't for me.

Herr Doktor made a classic WL blunder, in seeming to compare an invicter to a Rolex, even if, as Foggy noted, any $10 quartz will show greater accuracy than any Rolex. Even so, people sometimes come here to learn, so that in itself is no reason to drive a newb away.

I don't know if the good doctor is full of shit or not with his ivy league, WUS-like "I have 20k in disposable income, what watch should I buy?" stuff. That range includes gold Pateks, and I should think someone in that position would simply head to the closest Tourneau and have a look at what's available. Especially if he has owned several luxury watches in the past. Apart from the ridiculous Jason Taylor "diamond" encrusted monstrosity, you can hardly go wrong with any 20k watch.

What bothered me is the veiled and not-so-veiled insults at anyone who doesn't share his tax bracket. We have military and law enforcement members who will never see a six figure income, which he describes as "mediocre". We have plenty of members with a 4 yr degree, which he thinks worthy of a "taxi driver". We have plenty of members who didn't go to an ivy league school, and he scoffs at a "public university". We have plenty of members who didn't go to college at all, or didn't earn a degree. He scoffs at them as well. We have all known people who lacked education, but were intelligent and successful, and most importantly, were wise and willing to pass that wisdom to a dumb kid who desperately needed it. Some of the biggest influences on my life were working men and women who had, at best, a high school diploma.

I hate elitist crap. Again, whether he stays or goes ain't up to me, and I really don't care. Based on his body of work thus far, though, I think he's a prize asshole. If he's full of shit, he's simply a troll.
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby foghorn » October 19th 2014, 1:20pm

To paraphrase for those who didn't feel like reading the prior post in a simpler ,easy to grasp fashion:

It do'nt dOn Knott matters if you'se guts a fancy decree frum a college cuz dum people lyke taxicrab divers are edmucrated in there own way. Lyke plummers and wutnots. Just don't don knott says yore poop don't stink.
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby eddiea » October 19th 2014, 1:49pm

Tzimisces wrote:What bothered me is the veiled and not-so-veiled insults at anyone who doesn't share his tax bracket.

C'mon T , you are given a troll too much thought ;) , pretty much there is no credibility in a single sentence he/she have managed to post , not even the usual trollish like entertainment value isn't as clear to merit a reply....
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby biglove » October 19th 2014, 4:17pm

Tzimisces wrote:We have all known people who lacked education, but were intelligent and successful, and most importantly, were wise and willing to pass that wisdom to a dumb kid who desperately needed it. Some of the biggest influences on my life were working men and women who had, at best, a high school diploma.

^^^Perfectly said!
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby Kahuna74 » October 19th 2014, 6:13pm

Tzimisces wrote:I honestly couldn't care whether the esteemed Dr. Hal stays or goes. I have no say in who is a member, and rightly so. Some prospective members have been run out on a rail, if you will, that is certainly true. However many others have lurked for a bit, then posted calm, cogent intros in the appropriate sub-forum, and have been welcomed. They contribute, join in fun, and sometimes move on. I've joined history fora, made a couple of posts, then let it go after deciding that the place really isn't for me.

Herr Doktor made a classic WL blunder, in seeming to compare an invicter to a Rolex, even if, as Foggy noted, any $10 quartz will show greater accuracy than any Rolex. Even so, people sometimes come here to learn, so that in itself is no reason to drive a newb away.

I don't know if the good doctor is full of shit or not with his ivy league, WUS-like "I have 20k in disposable income, what watch should I buy?" stuff. That range includes gold Pateks, and I should think someone in that position would simply head to the closest Tourneau and have a look at what's available. Especially if he has owned several luxury watches in the past. Apart from the ridiculous Jason Taylor "diamond" encrusted monstrosity, you can hardly go wrong with any 20k watch.

What bothered me is the veiled and not-so-veiled insults at anyone who doesn't share his tax bracket. We have military and law enforcement members who will never see a six figure income, which he describes as "mediocre". We have plenty of members with a 4 yr degree, which he thinks worthy of a "taxi driver". We have plenty of members who didn't go to an ivy league school, and he scoffs at a "public university". We have plenty of members who didn't go to college at all, or didn't earn a degree. He scoffs at them as well. We have all known people who lacked education, but were intelligent and successful, and most importantly, were wise and willing to pass that wisdom to a dumb kid who desperately needed it. Some of the biggest influences on my life were working men and women who had, at best, a high school diploma.

I hate elitist crap. Again, whether he stays or goes ain't up to me, and I really don't care. Based on his body of work thus far, though, I think he's a prize asshole. If he's full of shit, he's simply a troll.

Another perfect post. Well said.
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Postby ocean » October 19th 2014, 7:27pm

Don't you all think that you are being a little hard on Charley 9 toes?
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
ocean
Master of Time

Postby bedlam » October 19th 2014, 10:06pm

Tzimisces wrote:I hate elitist crap. Again, whether he stays or goes ain't up to me, and I really don't care. Based on his body of work thus far, though, I think he's a prize asshole.

Thank goodness he assures us he doesn't have an inflated ego though - imagine how much worse it could have been!

:dsdd:
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Postby Mortuus » October 20th 2014, 3:18am

Kahuna74 wrote:Another perfect post. Well said.

Just so, Big K. VERY well said, Tzimmy, very damned well said... :bvbvbv:
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby catnap » October 20th 2014, 4:19am

Begone foul troll that stands before us, leave the Lords in peace.
There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.
catnap
Watchlord WIS

Postby Wasp » October 20th 2014, 6:47am

Doc Hal..Do you own your own copy of Tampopo?

Cheers
Resist Resist Resist Resist Resist Fake News Resist Resist Resist Resist Resist
Wasp
Senior Member & WIS

Postby iwasbanned » October 20th 2014, 7:44am

I think Doc Hal is gone. He will probably be adding a chapter to the DSM for watchlords alone, maybe just me.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Wasp » October 20th 2014, 8:29am

For a sawbrains Doc Hal’s arguments are off key. I don’t get it.
Resist Resist Resist Resist Resist Fake News Resist Resist Resist Resist Resist
Wasp
Senior Member & WIS

PreviousNext

Return to Invicta controversies