About 9937 bezel insert + crown

All things related to "SWISS" Invicta watches and Chinese movements

Re: About 9937 bezel insert + crown

Postby iwasbanned » October 18th 2014, 5:54pm

Halcion1 wrote:@iwasbanned what is the prize watch in your collection ?

Easy, my Strider Hyperdrive. Best. Watch. Ever.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Halcion1 » October 18th 2014, 6:01pm

i just took a look at the STRIDER HYPERDRIVE, i had not heard of it , but i haven't heard of a lot of good watches actually. you know, the dial and bezel remind me of an OMEGA seamaster i used to have like 25 years ago..it was a quartz but an awesome watch ...i think i will look at the Spider more in-depth...thank you .
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby eddiea » October 18th 2014, 6:02pm

iwasbanned wrote:
Halcion1 wrote:@iwasbanned what is the prize watch in your collection ?
easy, my Strider Hyperdrive. Best. Watch. Ever.

The Hyperdrive, a grail !! definitely in my short list....
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby iwasbanned » October 18th 2014, 6:13pm

Halcion1 wrote:i just took a look at the STRIDER HYPERDRIVE, i had not heard of it , but i haven't heard of a lot of good watches actually. you know, the dial and bezel remind me of an OMEGA seamaster i used to have like 25 years ago..it was a quartz but an awesome watch ...i think i will look at the Spider more in-depth...thank you .

Alright. I think you are trying to extend an olive branch. I have been wrong before. Please please don't look at strider. They are shit watches.

I have a few a really like. Most favorite? This one:
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Halcion1 » October 18th 2014, 6:27pm

Lmfao OK.. I actually really liked the looks of the Strider!! And I really never meant to insult you before. A degree is a degree and thats the truth.. I wouldn't care if my son went to a prestigious college or not as long as he's happy. I will tell you something.. And this is the gospel truth. I have a friend who is a plumber OK. He lives a more upscale life than most doctors i know., and he's much less stressed. I told my son to look into trade school. Honestly. Now about your watch! That's fucking beautiful! Are you joking or is it really yours? I can't afford that but it looks like something I would love. I really liked a dress watch moon phase that was on here, but I like the looks of a rugged but classy watch like the one you posted. I'm jealous. I could take out a loan maybe lol
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Halcion1 » October 18th 2014, 6:31pm

Shit. Wait. That's the stainless one!!!! I can afford that after all.. Awesome. I was thinking the solid gold pricing., Yay. I am happy. The search may be over!
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Halcion1 » October 18th 2014, 6:37pm

what do you think about CARTIER ? like the all stainless automatuc with the little screws all around it lol i cannot remember the model.....or Tiffany ?
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby jason_recliner » October 18th 2014, 8:28pm

Halcion1 wrote:I can't afford the Nautilus.

You're almost there. Keep saving, sport!
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby Halcion1 » October 18th 2014, 8:50pm

Thank you , Jason :)
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby iwasbanned » October 18th 2014, 8:56pm

Halcion1 wrote:Lmfao OK.. I actually really liked the looks of the Strider!! And I really never meant to insult you before. .... Now about your watch! That's fucking beautiful! Are you joking or is it really yours? I can't afford that but it looks like something I would love. I really liked a dress watch moon phase that was on here, but I like the looks of a rugged but classy watch like the one you posted. I'm jealous. I could take out a loan maybe lol

Hal, don't flatter yourself. I was never insulted. Maybe what I should have said is you waved the white flag.

As for the watch, you were smart enough to search and see I am an Aggie, but not to know what watches I own? You're either dumb or just a dumb troll. Ivy League of course.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Halcion1 » October 18th 2014, 9:27pm

I saw you were from Texas , that's all . I honestly didn't know what watches you owned . I guess that makes me dumb . It wasn't a white flag , I was just trying to be civilized . I can see you just enjoy being a fucking asshole . I was right about you from the start . You are actually the only person I have ever met who makes being a complete piece of shit and a lowlife such a point of pride . You can drop the Ivy League shit ok . It's getting old . But look at you !! Sporting a baccalaureate degree from a public university . Let me see , your ' degree' along with a driver's license just about qualifies you to drive a taxi cab . I really did like your watch , it is no doubt your priciest asset ..along with the trailer you probably live in . Have a great night waste of space !!
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby iwasbanned » October 18th 2014, 9:42pm

Halcion1 wrote:I saw you were from Texas , that's all . I honestly didn't know what watches you owned . I guess that makes me dumb . It wasn't a white flag , I was just trying to be civilized . I can see you just enjoy being a fucking asshole . I was right about you from the start . You are actually the only person I have ever met who makes being a complete piece of shit and a lowlife such a point of pride . You can drop the Ivy League shit ok . It's getting old . But look at you !! Sporting a baccalaureate degree from a public university . Let me see , your ' degree' along with a driver's license just about qualifies you to drive a taxi cab . I really did like your watch , it is no doubt your priciest asset ..along with the trailer you probably live in . Have a great night waste of space !!

:P :P :P or should I say LOL. Did I hurt your widdle feelings. Are you sad, depressed? Take some Prozac, it'll make you feel better.

Wow! That was easy, I didn't even need an Ivy League degree for that.

Calm down Nancy boy, don't let the public school boy get under your skin.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Mortuus » October 18th 2014, 9:51pm

Okay, well, there goes that chance for an updated Camp David accord... :oops: Exactly when does SECSTATE Kerry get home from his junket trip official visit to Outer Slabovia? We need a professional over here...! :? :o :roll:
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Racer-X » October 18th 2014, 10:00pm

Halcion1 wrote:... I can see you just enjoy being a fucking asshole . I was right about you from the start . You are actually the only person I have ever met who makes being a complete piece of shit and a lowlife such a point of pride .... Have a great night waste of space !!

May I remind you of your earlier quote:

Halcion1 wrote:It's time the personal cracks cease, don't you think? If you can't find anything useful to say, please refrain from saying anything at all.
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Halcion1 » October 18th 2014, 10:11pm

Are you serious ? I was being perfectly civil to him and almost apologetic . Don't even dream of playing that fucking card ! I entered this forum completely polite . It didn't take long for the shit comments to start . If you think I'm going to take that shit from men who's biggest aspirations are trolling a watch forum you better re think things . I have learned a lot since I've been here . I have put up with all the stupid remarks and honestly , I made plenty of them . But as I've said before , reaction to ignorant , unfounded comments is only human . And actually instead of defending your fucking girlfriend , why don't you mind your own fucking business Mr. Helper ! Lmfao must be a sort of public school, 'we all come from shit so let's annoy the guy who actually comes from somewhere ' thing ! If you're planning on getting rid of me you need to try harder . Lol
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby gerdson » October 18th 2014, 10:20pm

Can I have my buddy willy back now, please? :D
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer

Well, you see, the hole thing began with peyote...
gerdson
Master of Time

Postby conjurer » October 18th 2014, 10:24pm

gerdson wrote:Can I have my buddy willy back now, please? :D

Verdammt, Gerdy, you are one funny bastard, no error!

I predict drywall impact--imminent.

:nnui:
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Mark1 » October 18th 2014, 10:26pm

Halcion1 wrote:Are you serious ? I was being perfectly civil to him and almost apologetic . Don't even dream of playing that fucking card ! I entered this forum completely polite . It didn't take long for the shit comments to start . If you think I'm going to take that shit from men who's biggest aspirations are trolling a watch forum you better re think things . I have learned a lot since I've been here . I have put up with all the stupid remarks and honestly , I made plenty of them . But as I've said before , reaction to ignorant , unfounded comments is only human . And actually instead of defending your fucking girlfriend , why don't you mind your own fucking business Mr. Helper ! Lmfao must be a sort of public school, 'we all come from shit so let's annoy the guy who actually comes from somewhere ' thing ! If you're planning on getting rid of me you need to try harder . Lol

Slow your roll there Francis. Whether you realize it or not, your initial introduction to this forum (my Invicter is better than Rolex, blah-blah-blah) is the wiki definition of internet troll. Many have come before you with the same premise and most didn't last. If you want to learn about watches people here can help. Nobody gives a shit about your education or status in life. Get over yourself-(that may be applicable to others in this thread as well.)
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member

Postby conjurer » October 18th 2014, 10:32pm

Mark1 wrote:
Halcion1 wrote:Are you serious ? I was being perfectly civil to him and almost apologetic . Don't even dream of playing that fucking card ! I entered this forum completely polite . It didn't take long for the shit comments to start . If you think I'm going to take that shit from men who's biggest aspirations are trolling a watch forum you better re think things . I have learned a lot since I've been here . I have put up with all the stupid remarks and honestly , I made plenty of them . But as I've said before , reaction to ignorant , unfounded comments is only human . And actually instead of defending your fucking girlfriend , why don't you mind your own fucking business Mr. Helper ! Lmfao must be a sort of public school, 'we all come from shit so let's annoy the guy who actually comes from somewhere ' thing ! If you're planning on getting rid of me you need to try harder . Lol

Slow your roll there Francis. Whether you realize it or not, your initial introduction to this forum (my Invicter is better than Rolex, blah-blah-blah) is the wiki definition of internet troll. Many have come before you with the same premise and most didn't last. If you want to learn about watches people here can help. Nobody gives a shit about your education or status in life. Get over yourself-(that may be applicable to others in this thread as well.)

Yup.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby iwasbanned » October 18th 2014, 10:43pm

I'm done. I'll leave little Hal alone.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Halcion1 » October 18th 2014, 10:50pm

Buddy slow your own roll . I came to this forum looking for knowledge about watches. And my first response to my post on this thread was something to the effect of 'don't post this fucking shit here,' or something intelligent like that. And honestly I am learning here. I'm not out to impress anyone. Maybe I felt the need to establish a few things as I've said before only because you seem to make people feel stupid ..especially newcomers like me. I have been on this forum for only days, whereas others for years. Once I have learned what I need to know, I won't be bugging you anymore. I would hope for the love of Christ that most here are retired because if not, I have never heard of a stranger affliction than a bunch of guys telling private little jokes and giggling like a bunch of faggots about God only knows what on a public forum.. Bet you are all just hilarious on Facebook Lol.. I have a somewhat free schedule so I can look around at leisure. After that it's back to work for me. Trying to help diseased minds such as your own. And how hard could it be anyway to impress men on a watch forum? A few card tricks? A VFW membership? Fucking my sister? Lmfao you name it. BTW is the Hamilton thin o matic discontinued? Anyone?
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Halcion1 » October 18th 2014, 11:11pm

Buddy slow your own roll . I came to this forum looking for knowledge about watches. And my first response to my post on this thread was something to the effect of 'don't post this fucking shit here,' or something to that effect. And honestly I am learning here. I'm not out to impress anyone. Maybe I felt the need to establish a few things as I've said before. I have been on this forum for only days, whereas others for years. Once I have learned what I need to know, I won't be bugging you anymore. I would hope for the love of Christ that most here are retired because if not, I have never heard of a stranger affliction that a bunch of guys telling private little jokes and giggling like a bunch of faggots about God only knows what on a public forum.. Bet you are all just hilarious on Facebook Lol.. I have a somewhat free schedule so I can look around at leisure. After that it's back to work for me. Trying to help diseased minds such as your own. And how hard could it be anyway to impress men on a watch forum? A few card tricks? A VFW membership? Fucking my sister? Lmfao you name it. BTW is the Hamilton thin o matic discontinued? Anyone?
Halcion1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby iwasbanned » October 18th 2014, 11:12pm

Seriously dude. Buy an AP Royal Oak. You'll never look back. One last suggestion, Peter Speake-Marin Serpent.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Racer-X » October 18th 2014, 11:18pm

Welcome to Watchlords!
Last edited by Racer-X on October 18th 2014, 11:28pm, edited 2 times in total.
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Mark1 » October 18th 2014, 11:19pm

Halcion1 wrote:? Fucking my sister?

You got any pics of your sister?

Seriously, the fact that you haven't begged for your account to be deleted yet speaks to your WatchLords potential. Quit insulting people and others will follow. If you had used the Welcome Introduce Yourself forum to like, introduce yourself, your welcome would have likely been much different. If your Invicta is the cat's ass, rest assured that Invicta had nothing to do with it. Any credit for Invicta accuracy should be awarded to the lowest bidding manufacturer who made it for them. Google it-we have bills of lading that prove this. Is Rolex overpriced, maybe, but they hold their value and can be sold at or near purchase price. The same cannot be said about Invicta. It's not rocket science, opinions on watches vary, you can learn from others or not it's up to you.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member

PreviousNext

Return to Invicta controversies