WatchGeek: The Brand

All things related to "SWISS" Invicta watches and Chinese movements

WatchGeek: The Brand

Postby koimaster » December 2nd 2013, 12:52pm

IT’S always fun to poke around the corners of the Internet, finding public information and bring it to light. Take Hollywood Florida based Invicta Watch Group. They tried to claim that the ‘brand’ Imperious wasn’t theirs; that they were only financing it. That’s until the Imperious trademark was revealed to be owned by Invicta from a public record source, at which point they tried to change the story and claim that they always claimed to have owned it. Shades of the much discussed Russian Diver.

http://betterskills.wordpress.com/2011/ ... the-brand/
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 32125
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: WatchGeek: The Brand

Postby TimeMachine » July 12th 2014, 9:58am

I see that JS has deleted all the comments from his FB page (Eyal's lawyer obviously spoke to his lawyer). But, I'm curious, what happened to my "WatchGeeks is Dead" post? It seems to be gone, or maybe it was just moved?
TimeMachine
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 405
Joined: June 25th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: WatchGeek: The Brand

Postby TemerityB » July 12th 2014, 10:00am

TimeMachine wrote:I see that JS has deleted all the comments from his FB page (Eyal's lawyer obviously spoke to his lawyer). But, I'm curious, what happened to my "WatchGeeks is Dead" post? It seems to be gone, or maybe it was just moved?


I still see your post; in fact, I just added to it. Ghosts in the machine?
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 13060
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: New York City

Re: WatchGeek: The Brand

Postby ocean » July 12th 2014, 10:15am

TemerityB wrote:
TimeMachine wrote:I see that JS has deleted all the comments from his FB page (Eyal's lawyer obviously spoke to his lawyer). But, I'm curious, what happened to my "WatchGeeks is Dead" post? It seems to be gone, or maybe it was just

I still see your post; in fact, I just added to it. Ghosts in the machine?


I don't see it myself.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2892
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Location: Daytona Beach

Re: WatchGeek: The Brand

Postby Mark1 » July 12th 2014, 6:26pm

See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member
 
Posts: 7081
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: WatchGeek: The Brand

Postby nous defions » July 13th 2014, 3:14am

ocean wrote:
TemerityB wrote:
TimeMachine wrote:I see that JS has deleted all the comments from his FB page (Eyal's lawyer obviously spoke to his lawyer). But, I'm curious, what happened to my "WatchGeeks is Dead" post? It seems to be gone, or maybe it was just

I still see your post; in fact, I just added to it. Ghosts in the machine?


I don't see it myself.


It did disappear for a while. I had even looked in my "View your posts" and my own post was no where to be found (along with thread) until I just looked again this morning. Maybe Eyal was having "loud conversations" with Alain?
nous defions
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 243
Joined: February 25th 2011, 11:00pm

Re: WatchGeek: The Brand

Postby AJC » July 13th 2014, 5:40am

Hey TM, I know why you can't see your post but I'd rather not say here in this forum. PM Alain or Jim and they may be able to fill you in.
-Madvillian
User avatar
AJC
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 6093
Joined: May 14th 2012, 10:00pm
Location: Wilmington, DE AKA "Murdertown, USA" -Newsweek

Re: WatchGeek: The Brand

Postby eddiea » July 13th 2014, 7:46am

AJC wrote:Hey TM, I know why you can't see your post but I'd rather not say here in this forum. PM Alain or Jim and they may be able to fill you in.

I got one of my post vanished as well....... :?:
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 10669
Joined: December 25th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: WatchGeek: The Brand

Postby catnap » July 13th 2014, 7:59am

I can confirm my post has also disappeared, however my attorney has advised me to make no further comments.
There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.
User avatar
catnap
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: January 22nd 2013, 11:00pm
Location: Great Britain

Re: WatchGeek: The Brand

Postby koimaster » July 13th 2014, 9:46am

Some posts are moved into the media section. Access there is by request only and i like you or not.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 32125
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: WatchGeek: The Brand

Postby TimeMachine » July 13th 2014, 10:02am

Thanks for clearing that up, and for putting me on the "like" list.
TimeMachine
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 405
Joined: June 25th 2010, 10:00pm


Return to Invicta controversies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests