Hager Watches Commando Professional Watch Review

Hager Watches Commando Professional Watch Review

Postby koimaster » March 28th 2016, 9:09am

Hager Watches was founded in 2009 by Pierre Brown, or as he likes to be called, Pete. Their first model was the Commando series, which was a Mil-Sub homage with a Seagull auto and came in around $260. It was a nice enough watch, and a good entry point for the brand.

But the Commando Professional series is definitely a step up for the brand, and a much higher quality watch, with a HGR 52 movement (Miyota 9015) and the GMT version, which uses a HGR 60 movement (based on the ETA 2836).

Hager has a few variations of the Professional Commando, a 3-hand diver and a gmt complication, all available in either stainless steel or DLC finish, and two different bezel options, black or blue ceramic.

With a price of $600 for the stainless 3 hand, and the highest being the DLC GMT being $800, they are not the cheapest micro brand watches out there, but are not out of line with their prices either, as they are in the same range as many other micro brands using the same movements.

The focus of this review will be the new blue ceramic bezel versions, most notably the 3-hand model, but I take a look at all variations and show many photos of each.

http://watchreport.com/Hager-Watches-Co ... ch-review/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRKkzVyiN3c[/youtube]

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Hager Watches Commando Professional Watch Review

Postby conjurer » March 28th 2016, 9:40am

Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Hager Watches Commando Professional Watch Review

Postby 3Flushes » March 28th 2016, 10:56am

That'll be great for when I'm out on maneuvers around the house or the pool.
Copyright ©️ 2017 3flushes Media.

"...When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Military Style Watches