AC-130 SPECTRE BRIETLING WATCH

AC-130 SPECTRE BRIETLING WATCH

Postby koimaster » November 23rd 2015, 3:29pm

This is a custom titanium Breitling Aerospace with a black face, the squadron patch/logo, aircraft, and "Spectre" emblazoned upon it

This is a nifty little additional timer on the bracelet (see attached photo) that tracks local time, chrono, takeoff, and landing times.

Spectre (Present, Future, and Former), With the H model nearing the end of its final combat deployment along with the impending move to the 73rd and the J model, we've decided to create a little piece of history and pride that you can wear all the time, for many, many years to come. This is a custom titanium Breitling Aerospace with a black face, the squadron patch/logo, aircraft, and "Spectre" emblazoned upon it (see above photo). It will come with the matching professional titanium bracelet unless you choose the CoPilot option below. This is open to all interested.

The important stuff:
The unit cost is $2457.00 (MSRP $4095.00). The only option available is whether or not you want the CoPilot bracelet, an additional $1134.00 (MSRP $2645.00). This is a nifty little additional timer on the bracelet (see above photo) that tracks local time, chrono, takeoff, and landing times. Turnaround time is anywhere from 6 to 10 months from squadron payment to delivery from Breitling, depending on order size (expect around July of 2014).

More Importantly:
Orders will be taken starting immediately, but you will not be "on the books" until payment is received. Payment would be preferred via check (for tracking purposes), made out to: 16 SOS Booster Club.

For now, the orders will be open until the Squadron Christmas/Holiday party in mid December to give all the deployed members time to get their payment in (a great way to spend some of that tax free cash, instead of spending it ALL on Christmas/the Holidays/Family...you deserve it).

If you're worried about being forgotten in the mix, I'll more than gladly provide you with my personal contact information

Also, please forward this to any Spectre who may not have received it or I may have forgotten. Thanks for your time.

v/r
J. ERIC JOHNSTON, Capt, USAF
A Flt Commander, 16 SOS

Capt Johnston Email (Please no jokes/dirty pics/polical emails as this is his professional USAF email at work, Thank You): James.Johnston2@cannon.af.mil

http://www.spectre-association.org/Watch.htm

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: AC-130 SPECTRE BRIETLING WATCH

Postby eddiea » November 23rd 2015, 3:33pm

Yep...that's what I'm talking about, the best of both worlds ...Superquartz and pretty
“I want to get to Key West and away from it all"…Papa.
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby biglove » November 23rd 2015, 3:51pm

Damned sweet watch. Pricey as hell bracelet though. Yikes!
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby fatman » November 23rd 2015, 5:20pm

They could keep the co-pilot bracelet even if it were free. But the one without is pretty cool.
HF
fatman
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » November 23rd 2015, 5:46pm

Both the airplane and the watch give me a boner.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby tiktok » November 23rd 2015, 6:27pm

My better half wears a watch with the same bracelet in SS w/COSC super quartz. The finish work is impeccable.

tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Return to Military Style Watches