Panerai Radiomir 1940 Minute Repeater

Panerai Radiomir 1940 Minute Repeater

Postby Darksider » May 3rd 2016, 9:58am

Panerai may have its roots in two watches made purely and exclusively for military operations – the Radiomir and Luminor watches – but it has been slowly and steadily expanding both its repertoire of complications, and its design vocabulary, for many years. In doing so, it's created a far broader identity for itself as well. Radiomir and Luminor may have been intended originally to be pure instrument watches but, as can sometimes happen, purity of intent in the utilitarian produced something of great design integrity aesthetically. For some time now, Panerai has been at least as much of a design oriented as a tool watch oriented manufacturer. This extension of its scope now includes chiming complications, with the introduction of the Radiomir 1940 Minute Repeater Carillon Tourbillon GMT– a dual time, tourbillon, decimal repeater with several features we don't think we've ever seen anywhere else.

http://www.hodinkee.com/articles/the-pa ... billon-gmt
Darksider
Founder

Re: Panerai Radiomir 1940 Minute Repeater

Postby conjurer » May 3rd 2016, 2:16pm

Normally, Pannies bore me to the Cabriole-table-leg point, but this one makes my dick hard.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Panerai Radiomir 1940 Minute Repeater

Postby tiktok » May 3rd 2016, 9:41pm

One can see the Richemont design cues at work on this Panerai. Reminds me of the open faced Cartier Santos that are so freaking beautiful.

tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Return to Officine Panerai