Mysterious Medallion

Re: Mysterious Medallion

Postby conjurer » May 22nd 2015, 5:41pm

Racer-X wrote:It appears Longines will provide historical info on your watch.
https://account.longines.com/en/faq/index/view/s/8-can-i-get-information-about-a-longines-watch-i-already-own

You will need to make an account here to submit your request.
https://account.longines.com/en/account/index/create?#!/

Can I get information about a Longines watch I already own?
Yes, we can supply the following information depending on what we are able to find in our archival records:
-Type of watch and material
-Type of movement
-Invoice date
-Name of the invoiced dealer
-Destination country
-Model reference number
-Model name or name of collection it belongs to
-Suggested retail price at the time of model launch

Depending on the watch, only some of this information may be available; we only give out information when we have corroborating sources.

In order for us to carry out research on your watch, we require the following information:
-A description of the watch (type of watch, material, etc.)
-Watch serial number in addition to any numbers and markings engraved on the watch, specifying where the engraving can be found
=A few good quality photographs (face, reverse, if possible the inside of the case back and the movement) that will easily allow us to see all of the engravings on the watch.

I suppose this would work, too. *sigh*
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » May 22nd 2015, 6:36pm

If the OP used a name other than "longinesenthusiast" this thread would be far less entertaining.
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby Mortuus » May 22nd 2015, 10:53pm

Eye feral berry soiree four ewe, mister. After awl, yore jest trolling trying two fine oat a boat chore ferry nice time peace, an Sudan lee, awl these smite smart Astons are Mekong fun off ewe. Eye Hamas soiree ass eye no how too bee, Mr. lawn-jeans-in-Tuesday-ass. Pair hasp ewe mite tri ass king the fairy nice purr suns ordure over ate WIT, aka Watch in Time dot cum. Eye mice elf half used them, an they half proven tube E super laxative soup-hair-late-heave watch hex spurts, an knot uh sing gull viscous purr sin among um.

They wheel Robin Gibb ewe uh cum pleat eggs-Sammy-nation off yore time peas, wheel gather eats datum an provide ewe whiff uh de-tailed tree port on eats back round. They weal thin polish the hole thing fore ewe, from lugs to rote ore, an ever thin in bee 'tween. You're Chris tale wheel Luke brain gnu after there thru, an ewe wheel feel ass if you're tie max is a roll axe!

Wail, that's awl eye half two aw fur yew at the mow meant. Aye bob hope ewe will fine egg sack lee watt chew knead tonneau uh boot chore lawn genes grist swatch.

C. U. lay turd, Mr. lung-germs-and-turd-spray-gas.
More chaste chest of Sandy Eggo
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby jason_recliner » May 22nd 2015, 11:55pm

conjurer wrote:
I suppose this would work, too. *sigh*

:)
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby codguy » May 23rd 2015, 6:32am

Racer-X wrote:It appears Longines will provide historical info if available on your watch.
https://account.longines.com/en/faq/index/view/s/8-can-i-get-information-about-a-longines-watch-i-already-own

You will need to make an account at this link to submit your request.
https://account.longines.com/en/account/index/create?#!/

Good thing RX has a "in" @ Longines to provide OP with the above info since surely Longines enthusiasts would have come up with this on their own long ago.

conjurer wrote: Finish off the bottle (or maybe the second--I recommend the big 1.75 litre plastic "bouncers," because they hold more jake and when they fall off the workbench they don't bust open, spilling precious juice. Take some more pictures, then take your car out for a nice long drive.

Always willing to help the new guys out conj :Beerbang: Some sound advise right there ^.

codguy wrote:I might have seen that case back in '78-'79 on the streets of Manila (or possibly Gwangju), kinda looks familiar.

Follow up; I now sorta believe it could have been outside of a strip club on BC Street, Okinawa City in 1977 give or take.

Last edited by codguy on May 23rd 2015, 7:21am, edited 1 time in total.

codguy
ASSHAT

Postby Kahuna74 » May 23rd 2015, 7:03am

You guys are the best. So we now know(maybe) it was menufactured for south east asia. But more important, that jake is best out of a plastic bottle.
Not to mention the watch company in question, keeps records of their watches, who knew,,,,
Last edited by Kahuna74 on May 25th 2015, 7:12am, edited 2 times in total.
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Postby jason_recliner » May 23rd 2015, 12:03pm

This thread should be a sticky. Do we have a Longines forum?
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Previous

Return to The Longines Forum