A confusing Massdrop, are there bargains?

A confusing Massdrop, are there bargains?

Postby Thunder1 » February 16th 2016, 7:39am

Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Re: A confusing Massdrop, are there bargains?

Postby conjurer » February 16th 2016, 8:05am

I don't get it, either. $600 ain't too bad for a Hammy auto-chrono, but they're also showing both a Jazzmaster three hand as well as a GMT. But then, I'm on my first cup of coffee over here.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » February 16th 2016, 8:15am

A quartz Edox is a much better deal
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby Thunder1 » February 16th 2016, 8:49am

$589.00 is a good price for the chronos...beats me why would anyone pay that same dinero for the others..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby 3Flushes » February 16th 2016, 2:41pm

conjurer wrote:I don't get it, either. $600 ain't too bad for a Hammy auto-chrono, but they're also showing both a Jazzmaster three hand as well as a GMT. But then, I'm on my first cup of coffee over here.

First cup of coffee? You mean you're still home? Why, I was at work by 0600, made coffee, and was hard(ly) at work by 09ish for the love of god.

I'm guessin' some copious Hammy flesh will be hittin' the auction block, so to speak, pretty soon. Hopefully they will be sending all the old regalar-ETA based-serviceable anywhere forever- nags off to the liquidation slaughterhouse. I'd buy back an XWind for cheap, WoW blow-out cheap.

EDIT: I'm sorry conj. You proly get up, do your business, maybe have a little AM boom-boom with your old-lady, have a little cioffee, toast or whatnot and go to work like a normal person. The truth is, I have to get to work at 06ish because it takes me until 09'ish to warm-up my faculties. Truth is, I hit my stride with a burst of energy to go home.
Last edited by 3Flushes on February 16th 2016, 2:52pm, edited 1 time in total.
Copyright ©️ 2017 3flushes Media.

"...When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » February 16th 2016, 2:50pm

3Flushes wrote:
conjurer wrote:I don't get it, either. $600 ain't too bad for a Hammy auto-chrono, but they're also showing both a Jazzmaster three hand as well as a GMT. But then, I'm on my first cup of coffee over here.

First cup of coffee? You mean you're still home? Why, I was at work by 0600, made coffee, and was hard(ly) at work by 09ish for the love of god.

I'm guessin' some copious Hammy flesh will be hittin' the auction block, so to speak, pretty soon. Hopefully they will be sending all the old regalar-ETA based-serviceable anywhere forever- nags off to the liquidation slaughterhouse. I'd buy back an XWind for cheap, WoW blow-out cheap.

EDIT: I'm sorry conj. You proly get up, do your business, maybe have a little AM boom-boom with your old-lady, have a little cioffee, toast or whatnot and go to work like a normal person. The truth is, I have to get to work at 06ish because it takes me until 09'ish to warm up enough to get to work'ish. Truth is, I hit my stride with a burst of energy to go home.

I'm on vacation, you fucking nut!
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby 3Flushes » February 16th 2016, 2:56pm

Ahhhac-chaaaaa! I knew it was something. Noice.
Copyright ©️ 2017 3flushes Media.

"...When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Hamilton