WRUW Jan 9th 2018

Re: WRUW Jan 9th 2018

Postby SynMike » January 9th 2018, 7:39pm

I changed to this one for a business meeting. It's one that is left over from my wife's liquidation business. Basically unsaleable. Nobody seems to want to buy it, brand new for $400can ($300US), originally $800 at Costco. This confirms the poor resale value of Raymond Weil (she had similar problems with all Raymond Weil). So I might as well wear it from time to time. It's very nicely made, fit and finish is nicer than my Omega watches. The bezel design kind of puts me off a bit. But I like the dial, case and bracelet.

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
SynMike
Founding Member - WIS

Re: WRUW Jan 9th 2018

Postby SynMike » January 9th 2018, 7:40pm

SynMike wrote:I changed to this one for a business meeting. It's one that is left over from my wife's liquidation business. Basically unsaleable. Nobody seems to want to buy it, brand new for $400can ($300US), originally $800 at Costco. This confirms the poor resale value of Raymond Weil (she had similar problems with all Raymond Weil). So I might as well wear it from time to time. It's very nicely made, fit and finish is a step up from my Omega watches. The bezel design kind of puts me off a bit. But I like the dial, case and bracelet.

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
SynMike
Founding Member - WIS

Previous

Return to Watch You Are Wearing