Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby Kahuna74 » July 2nd 2017, 5:05am

Image
User avatar
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 4462
Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby AJC » July 2nd 2017, 5:26am

My Citizen "Piece Unique"

Image
-Madvillian
User avatar
AJC
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 6104
Joined: May 14th 2012, 10:00pm
Location: Wilmington, DE AKA "Murdertown, USA" -Newsweek

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby foghorn » July 2nd 2017, 5:38am

Green



Image
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS
 
Posts: 16997
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby biglove » July 2nd 2017, 5:46am

AJC wrote:My Citizen "Piece Unique"

Image


My CW, "Damn, look at that sleepy old bastard." ;)

Image
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

Image
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 11219
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Location: Deep South

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby foghorn » July 2nd 2017, 5:51am

This thread is getting unsettlingly ghey.
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS
 
Posts: 16997
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby AJC » July 2nd 2017, 6:16am

foghorn wrote:This thread is getting unsettlingly ghey.


You're welcome.
-Madvillian
User avatar
AJC
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 6104
Joined: May 14th 2012, 10:00pm
Location: Wilmington, DE AKA "Murdertown, USA" -Newsweek

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby svaglic » July 2nd 2017, 6:23am

Image
Image
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 4140
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby biglove » July 2nd 2017, 6:29am

foghorn wrote:This thread is getting unsettlingly ghey.



Glad to help.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

Image
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 11219
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Location: Deep South

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby AntFarm » July 2nd 2017, 6:31am

Image
User avatar
AntFarm
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 1390
Joined: October 30th 2012, 10:00pm
Location: E. Northport, NY

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby NorthCountry » July 2nd 2017, 6:38am

Image
User avatar
NorthCountry
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: March 8th 2012, 11:00pm

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby Thunder1 » July 2nd 2017, 6:57am

Image
Image
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 4105
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby Bahoomba » July 2nd 2017, 7:47am

Image
"America’s leading industry, America’s most profitable business, is still the manufacture, packaging, distribution and marketing of bullshit. High-quality, grade-A, prime-cut, pure, American bullshit." - George Carlin
User avatar
Bahoomba
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: January 28th 2011, 11:00pm
Location: New York City

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby AJC » July 2nd 2017, 9:12am

Damn Thunder. I love it. What year?
-Madvillian
User avatar
AJC
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 6104
Joined: May 14th 2012, 10:00pm
Location: Wilmington, DE AKA "Murdertown, USA" -Newsweek

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby Racer-X » July 2nd 2017, 9:28am

Image
User avatar
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 4851
Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby tiktok » July 2nd 2017, 9:38am

Image
User avatar
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 3851
Joined: March 20th 2015, 7:18pm

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby Thunder1 » July 2nd 2017, 12:00pm

AJC wrote:Damn Thunder. I love it. What year?

Hi there AJC...not sure because I picked it up previously loved, but pretty sure it is the current model...
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 4105
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby Rusty » July 2nd 2017, 12:04pm

Image
User avatar
Rusty
Master of Time
 
Posts: 1460
Joined: November 5th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: South of Lake Ontario

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby abduksion » July 2nd 2017, 12:48pm

Rusty wrote:Image

How's the battery life on these? Can any local jeweler do a battery change or
would it need to be sent to Seiko? Reason I ask is I know Citizen makes you send any
Eco Drive diver to them when the backup battery and or capacitor needs replacing.
I've never felt like I truly belonged here and I believe it's time I move on.
User avatar
abduksion
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7183
Joined: May 20th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby Mortuus » July 2nd 2017, 1:14pm

tiktok wrote:Image

Dayam, but this 'lil watchy puts me FIRMLY (no pun intended) in EBT -- Empurpled Boner Territory, Mr. tikky-tikkies!! :shock:
Okay, so I was wrong... http://thewatchforum.net/forum/index.php ...but I was never so glad to be incorrect... ;)
User avatar
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 8759
Joined: February 3rd 2012, 11:00pm
Location: Rancho Santa Fe, CA

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby Mortuus » July 2nd 2017, 1:20pm

I don't know who donated this wonderful Bulova automatic chrono for auction earlier this year, and I don't really want to know, but many thanks for allowing me to obtain it...it's awesome!

Image

Image

Image

8-)
Okay, so I was wrong... http://thewatchforum.net/forum/index.php ...but I was never so glad to be incorrect... ;)
User avatar
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 8759
Joined: February 3rd 2012, 11:00pm
Location: Rancho Santa Fe, CA

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby biglove » July 2nd 2017, 4:30pm

Looks sharp on that leather, Mort. Damned sharp.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

Image
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 11219
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Location: Deep South

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby Mark1 » July 2nd 2017, 4:43pm

Image
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member - WIS
 
Posts: 7642
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby Rusty » July 2nd 2017, 5:33pm

abduksion wrote:
Rusty wrote:Image

How's the battery life on these? Can any local jeweler do a battery change or
would it need to be sent to Seiko? Reason I ask is I know Citizen makes you send any
Eco Drive diver to them when the backup battery and or capacitor needs replacing.


Battery life is good. I have had this for 4+years and have yet to change the battery. And it does not have to be done by Seiko.
User avatar
Rusty
Master of Time
 
Posts: 1460
Joined: November 5th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: South of Lake Ontario

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby abduksion » July 2nd 2017, 5:48pm

Rusty wrote:
abduksion wrote:
Rusty wrote:Image

How's the battery life on these? Can any local jeweler do a battery change or
would it need to be sent to Seiko? Reason I ask is I know Citizen makes you send any
Eco Drive diver to them when the backup battery and or capacitor needs replacing.


Battery life is good. I have had this for 4+years and have yet to change the battery. And it does not have to be done by Seiko.


Great to hear cause the last thing I would is to pay the shipping cost plus the wait time. Would love to add a new Diver
before the yr is up but still don't know when or what make or model.
I've never felt like I truly belonged here and I believe it's time I move on.
User avatar
abduksion
Senior Member
 
Posts: 7183
Joined: May 20th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: Sunday WURW 7/2/17

Postby Nuvolari » July 2nd 2017, 7:29pm

Tonight - live - from the Legitimate Business Cigar Watch & Racing Lounge, now open Sunday's...

Anther great brand that ends in X - und zat izt sectsy, no?
Image
User avatar
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 1348
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm

Next

Return to Watch You Are Wearing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests