Lundis Bleus

Watches from Other EU countries

Lundis Bleus

Postby koimaster » January 21st 2018, 12:10pm

retrospect, the early stages of the project Lundis Bleus dates back to 1994, when we, Johan Storni and Bastien Vuilliomenet, met and became friends on the benches of the watchmaking school of La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland.

In the summer of 1998, having both earned our watchmaker diplomas, we both decided to continue our studies. Johan continued his training in two different branches: he started with a degree as a restoration technician at the International Museum of Watchmaking of La Chaux-de-Fonds, and he later got a degree as a watchmaking construction technician. Bastien started by getting a professional technical maturity, which allowed him to get into the University of Applied Arts of La Chaux-de-Fonds, where he earned his degree in industrial design.

10 years after we met, while sharing a nice meal on the evening of Thursday December 30th 2004, we made a promise to one-day work together as independent watchmakers. The years that followed showed us that our friendship was real and durable, and that we would really be able to work together, and at the same time they allowed us to gain quite a lot of experience in the world of watchmaking.

https://lundis-bleus.com/en/discover-us/

https://lundis-bleus.com/en/product-category/watches/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Lundis Bleus

Postby foghorn » January 21st 2018, 12:21pm

Rainy days and lundis always make me bleu.

Enamel schenamel

I'd like to order a pizza to go with no anchovies.
No anchovies? --- you've got the wrong man. I spell my name "Danger".

Like that but cat-F. Sklodowska
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS

Postby conjurer » January 21st 2018, 12:38pm

I like the Fujisan. It makes my dicksan stand up and shoot off loads of jizzsan.
My horse, Dobby, was my big present

--Smellody

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » January 21st 2018, 2:30pm

I looked at the first Lundis Bleus thread here, and my comment about the company and the watches. I liked the way these watches look, and I still do. However, I forgot to say fuck them in the ear for pricing a microbrand watch with a dirt-common Miyota at 1350 CHF. That said, nice watches, but fuck Lundis Bleus in the ear.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last.
Winston Churchill

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
The Dude

Oh, cock!
James May
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby tiktok » January 21st 2018, 2:36pm

Yeah I saw 1100 and thought was the price, not that much better but you got a designer who has worked with major movement gurus and a 9015 is all they got...That's wrong.
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby biglove » January 21st 2018, 8:38pm

Um, no.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby koimaster » April 13th 2018, 8:35am

We are living in a period which has seen a surge in the number of small/ micro brands in the watch industry. This has included crowd-funded watches and brands of various types, but also a number of 1-2 person operations which have been founded by watchmakers who have already been in the industry for awhile.

Trying to get noticed, get traction, is not an easy thing for these brands, with their small or non-existent marketing budgets, but one of the advantage of living in the age of the internet is that this has helped get their names (and watches), out into the general consciousness. However, it’s not just about this. In the end, it’s about more than getting noticed, especially to stand out from this very competitive crowd. Especially for those brands with unknown or relatively founders behind them, the product has to be seen by the potential customer as being of good value (and better still, at a price point that is seen as able to be attainable), have something distinctive about it, and you have to have people behind the small brand who can be its best ambassador.

https://horologium.com.au/2018/04/13/in ... dis-bleus/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby conjurer » April 13th 2018, 8:57am

Trying to get noticed, get traction, is not an easy thing for these brands, with their small or non-existent marketing budgets

It's also difficult to get noticed when all you're producing is fucking smegma-ladened shit.
My horse, Dobby, was my big present

--Smellody

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to European Watch Making