Squarestreet SQ38 Plano Watch

Fashion brands such as Gucci, Hermes' and similar are here

Squarestreet SQ38 Plano Watch

Postby koimaster » June 26th 2017, 8:30am

I hate summer. Not everything about summer, mind you. I like warm weather, bright colors, and the beach. It's just that summer in Washington, DC is particularly oppressive. It is only June 22 and I am already sick of the stifling humidity, swarms of mosquitoes, and temperatures in the 90's. I was contemplating my next three months of self-imposed, air conditioned confinement when the fashionable folks at Squarestreet told me about their lightweight Planto watch and breezy Suplon strap. It looked like the ideal summertime accessory, so when they offered a loaner for review, I eagerly accepted.

The Plano is an elegant unisex watch that measures 38mm wide and 6.7mm thick. These proportions are on the small side for a modern men's watch and ideal for my 6.5" wrist. A broad dial that stretches to the very limits of the case prevents it from appearing too dainty. Inside this svelte stainless steel case is a Swiss made Ronda 705 three-hand quartz. This 5 jewel, gold plated workhorse has a date wheel, long-lasting battery, and an end-of-life indicator.

http://www.thetimebum.com/2017/06/squar ... ime+Bum%29

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Squarestreet SQ38 Plano Watch

Postby foghorn » June 26th 2017, 8:35am

Nice! If you look hard enough you can almost see the hands.
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Re: Squarestreet SQ38 Plano Watch

Postby Tzimisces » June 26th 2017, 8:58am

When did a 38mm watch become "dainty"?
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Return to Fashion Watch Brands