The Orient Producer

The Orient Producer

Postby Darksider » July 21st 2016, 9:05am

You don’t really see a lot of square watches these days, but Orient Watch USA just released the new Producer watch (FDBAD005W0) in white with slick blue hands. We love this watch because of its pure uniqueness: the open heart dial, the staggered case structure and the details on the dial. We see this as the type of “all day everyday watch” because it’s not exactly a dress watch (like the Cartier Tank could be) or a sporty watch (like the Tag Heuer Monaco is). It sits right in the center, what some may call an “executive” watch. The Producer is good to go in pretty much all business casual occasions.

Not considering the specs of the watch (45.5 x 35.5mm case), it retails at just $250. Paired with the code “summer2014″, it drops to $175. Plus you receive free shipping and a free watch (some of the choices are mechanical). A worthy pick up for those looking for a watch to slap on before you’re headed to the office. Not bad for an in house made mechanical watch.

http://www.orientalwatchsite.com/
Darksider
Founder

Re: The Orient Producer

Postby foghorn » July 21st 2016, 11:41am

I remember years ago,when Oriental Watch site was a forum. One of the first I joined.
Only members I remember are garwal and Tiggercat.
But I digress.

This is the jinnies with their legahorns feinting to read in theirhandmade's book of stralegy while making their war undisidesthe Willingdone
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby koimaster » July 21st 2016, 1:56pm

foghorn wrote:I remember years ago,when Oriental Watch site was a forum. One of the first I joined.
But I digress.

Garwal was once a member here. Have not seen on boards in quite awhile. Have not heard the name tiggercat for almost 10 years now.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Pete26 » April 15th 2017, 4:16pm

foghorn wrote:I remember years ago,when Oriental Watch site was a forum. One of the first I joined.
But I digress.

Remember Kew, Nathan from Bundaberg? Good mate of mine but left the boards a few years ago.
Pete26

Postby Mortuus » April 16th 2017, 11:09pm

I'm not normally a fan of square watches, but this'n hits me in the gizzard just so...
"The trouble with internet quotes is that they're very difficult to prove as having actually been said by that person." - Abraham Lincoln
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Orient