Master Wing on Kickstarter

Postby JAS1125 » January 17th 2017, 11:15am

I guess WIT isn't doing much for him?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... nav_search
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Re: Master Wing on Kickstarter

Postby TemerityB » January 17th 2017, 11:59am

Are you fucking kidding me? First Botosh, now this.

These sleazy bastards show what they're all about at every turn. Reinvest your money in your own companies instead of fleecing the sheeple. Man, do these guys know their audience, or what? I wasn't buying Laing's shit in the first place, but this is the capper. Unfucking real.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby iwasbanned » January 17th 2017, 12:47pm

ripping off JeanRichard I see.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby koimaster » January 17th 2017, 1:18pm

Master Wing a Ding and his "successful" informercial watch brand..... Another brand going deeper into the shitter.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby conjurer » January 17th 2017, 1:24pm

One would have thought, after falling backwards into money from Google, Beverly Hillbillies-style, that Master Wing would have enough dough to live like a pasha for the rest of his somewhat unnatural, praying-mantis-like life, including plenty of blow and daily blowjobs from Ukrainian whores. It's interesting to see him kicking around for nickels and dimes like some jamoke wanting to start his own wartche company.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » January 17th 2017, 3:31pm

conjurer wrote:One would have thought, after falling backwards into money from Google, Beverly Hillbillies-style, that Master Wing would have enough dough to live like a pasha for the rest of his somewhat unnatural, praying-mantis-like life, including plenty of blow and daily blowjobs from Ukrainian whores. It's interesting to see him kicking around for nickels and dimes like some jamoke wanting to start his own wartche company.

I can't stand reading WIT - my God, it's like wandering into a shock corridor in a mental hospital - but I'd wager I'd know what suckers put up that 10 grand.

I hold no malice toward anyone, I really mean that. But you know how a Yankees fans says "I hate Mets fans"? It's not real hate, it's fan hate. Well, as a wristwatch fan, my disdain for these TV types knows no bounds. May they continue to populate their bubble of stoopid all they like, but don't come brushing up against me and getting that mutated carrier all over my buttoned sleeve. Fuck what a bunch of goofs.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby jason_recliner » January 17th 2017, 4:36pm

conjurer wrote:One would have thought, after falling backwards into money from Google, Beverly Hillbillies-style, that Master Wing would have enough dough to live like a pasha for the rest of his somewhat unnatural, praying-mantis-like life, including plenty of blow and daily blowjobs from Ukrainian whores. It's interesting to see him kicking around for nickels and dimes like some jamoke wanting to start his own wartche company.

Funny AF. Thanks - definitely need a chuckle today.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby WatchDorks.Net » February 11th 2017, 11:13am

Why front your own money when you can have suck... err, "progressively thinking investors" do it for you?

3 days to go and he's managed to get $27K out of a $10K goal. Who says that shysters aren't smart?
Proud "hater" since 2009. Get over it and have fun reassembling yer wartches.

WatchDorks.Net
Senior Member & WIS

Postby TemerityB » February 11th 2017, 12:03pm

WatchDorks.Net wrote:Why front your own money when you can have suck... err, "progressively thinking investors" do it for you?

3 days to go and he's managed to get $27K out of a $10K goal. Who says that shysters aren't smart?

Every village needs an idiot, and Liang is smart to realize with WIT Nation, he's got 'em all in one tidy little sheep pasture. He actually posted an ad at WUS proudly proclaiming he's doing Kickstarter.

The massive amount of hubris and guile on the part of the sellers, combined with the utter stupidity, tastelessness, and inability to discern on the part of the buyers, makes for a story that nobody would believe if you told it to them during Sunday dinner, but there it is.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Kickstarter/Crowd Funding Projects