Knife and stuff

Knife and stuff

Postby koimaster » April 9th 2015, 4:00pm

Well I thought I would take a photo of a decent swiss watch and a Chinese knife. I would rite a revue but I lack the finesse and words of suck elacunt peephole like that esteamed JS.


Image
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 32570
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Knife and stuff

Postby conjurer » April 9th 2015, 4:03pm

koimaster wrote:Image


A nice looking knife, Alain. I always thought that the NSA should enlist various alumni associations to track terrorists and other malcontents; it doesn't matter where the fuck I move, my association keeps running me to ground, the fuckers.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 25033
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Knife and stuff

Postby tiktok » April 9th 2015, 6:00pm

koimaster wrote:Well I thought I would take a photo of a decent swiss watch and a Chinese knife. I would rite a revue but I lack the finesse and words of suck elacunt peephole like that esteamed JS.


Image
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImage


The duck quacketh....
User avatar
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 3512
Joined: March 20th 2015, 7:18pm

Re: Knife and stuff

Postby Falstaff » April 9th 2015, 6:26pm

conjurer wrote:
koimaster wrote:Image


A nice looking knife, Alain. I always thought that the NSA should enlist various alumni associations to track terrorists and other malcontents; it doesn't matter where the fuck I move, my association keeps running me to ground, the fuckers.



Return their letters with "deceased" written on the envelope. That'll do it.
"There live not three good men unhung in England - and one of them is fat...."

Henry IV part 2
User avatar
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 6530
Joined: August 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Knife and stuff

Postby conjurer » April 9th 2015, 6:28pm

Falstaff wrote:
conjurer wrote:
koimaster wrote:Image


A nice looking knife, Alain. I always thought that the NSA should enlist various alumni associations to track terrorists and other malcontents; it doesn't matter where the fuck I move, my association keeps running me to ground, the fuckers.



Return their letters with "deceased" written on the envelope. That'll do it.


Thanks, Fallsy! You're one smart fuck.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 25033
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Knife and stuff

Postby Racer-X » April 9th 2015, 6:37pm

Nice knife and that (wjean?) mesh looks great!
User avatar
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 4287
Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: Knife and stuff

Postby tiktok » April 9th 2015, 7:16pm

Racer-X wrote:Nice knife and that (wjean?) mesh looks great!


Yes mesh can be great...I really need to put a piece on mesh, Staib makes incredible mesh bracelets...also love beads of rice like on a Heuer Autavia or sumpin....never been an omega fan but they did make great beads of rice. I also loved this bullet bracelet which the ex wore.

Image
User avatar
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 3512
Joined: March 20th 2015, 7:18pm


Return to Guns, knives & flashlights

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests