Guns, knives, tweezers and...adult beverages?

Guns, knives, tweezers and...adult beverages?

Postby biglove » December 19th 2014, 11:03pm

Anyone into higher end or micro distilled spirits? Maybe, if so, this sub can be the place for that, too?

Was hugely into craft beer back about 10-12 years back. Is now more bourbon and scotch.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-Robert A. Heinlein
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Re: Guns, knives, tweezers and...adult beverages?

Postby svaglic » December 19th 2014, 11:16pm

biglove wrote:Anyone into higher end or micro distilled spirits? Maybe, if so, this sub can be the place for that, too?

Was hugely into craft beer back about 10-12 years back. Is now more bourbon and scotch.

I like Scotch and Irish whiskey. I don't think I need a forum for it though. It's pretty obvious, by my posts, when I over indulge in either.
The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. Unknown
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby svaglic » December 19th 2014, 11:22pm

BL is your pm folder at max? I can't send you a pm.
The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. Unknown
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » December 19th 2014, 11:23pm

svaglic wrote:
biglove wrote:Anyone into higher end or micro distilled spirits? Maybe, if so, this sub can be the place for that, too?

I like Scotch and Irish whiskey. I don't think I need a forum for it though. It's pretty obvious, by my posts, when I over indulge in either.

I enjoy but don't partake enough to join an actual whiskey forum.

Let me check, Svag!
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-Robert A. Heinlein
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby Kahuna74 » December 20th 2014, 6:36am

Being part Native American, I can't drink hard stuff. It makes me want to get naked and run through the woods howling at the moon. I can get pretty hammered on beer, so I'm a cheap date. Mead is something I like drinking during the holidays though, just a wee bit.
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » December 20th 2014, 9:36am

Kahuna74 wrote:Being part Native American, I can't drink hard stuff. It makes me want to get naked and run through the woods howling at the moon. I can get pretty hammered on beer, so I'm a cheap date. Mead is something I like drinking during the holidays though, just a wee bit.

I've heard the Irish are like this as well. They have a weakness, so they do. Begorrah.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » December 20th 2014, 10:10am

Kahuna74 wrote:Being part Native American, I can't drink hard stuff. It makes me want to get naked and run through the woods howling at the moon. I can get pretty hammered on beer, so I'm a cheap date. Mead is something I like drinking during the holidays though, just a wee bit.

Tequilla does this to me. And so does vodka and Ambien. THAT combo will never happen again! Flushed a couple hundred Ambien after that last event. Crap needs to be pulled from the market...the Ambien!
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby eddiea » December 20th 2014, 12:31pm

Robert E. Lee once said "I like whiskey, I always did, and that is why I never drink it."
I'm pretty much on the same page .....
“Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine…”
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Return to Guns, knives & flashlights