Guns, knives, tweezers and...adult beverages?

Guns, knives, tweezers and...adult beverages?

Postby biglove » December 19th 2014, 11:03pm

Anyone into higher end or micro distilled spirits? Maybe, if so, this sub can be the place for that, too?

Was hugely into craft beer back about 10-12 years back. Is now more bourbon and scotch.
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Re: Guns, knives, tweezers and...adult beverages?

Postby svaglic » December 19th 2014, 11:16pm

biglove wrote:Anyone into higher end or micro distilled spirits? Maybe, if so, this sub can be the place for that, too?

Was hugely into craft beer back about 10-12 years back. Is now more bourbon and scotch.

I like Scotch and Irish whiskey. I don't think I need a forum for it though. It's pretty obvious, by my posts, when I over indulge in either.
The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. Unknown
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby svaglic » December 19th 2014, 11:22pm

BL is your pm folder at max? I can't send you a pm.
The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. Unknown
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » December 19th 2014, 11:23pm

svaglic wrote:
biglove wrote:Anyone into higher end or micro distilled spirits? Maybe, if so, this sub can be the place for that, too?

I like Scotch and Irish whiskey. I don't think I need a forum for it though. It's pretty obvious, by my posts, when I over indulge in either.

I enjoy but don't partake enough to join an actual whiskey forum.

Let me check, Svag!
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby Kahuna74 » December 20th 2014, 6:36am

Being part Native American, I can't drink hard stuff. It makes me want to get naked and run through the woods howling at the moon. I can get pretty hammered on beer, so I'm a cheap date. Mead is something I like drinking during the holidays though, just a wee bit.
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » December 20th 2014, 9:36am

Kahuna74 wrote:Being part Native American, I can't drink hard stuff. It makes me want to get naked and run through the woods howling at the moon. I can get pretty hammered on beer, so I'm a cheap date. Mead is something I like drinking during the holidays though, just a wee bit.

I've heard the Irish are like this as well. They have a weakness, so they do. Begorrah.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » December 20th 2014, 10:10am

Kahuna74 wrote:Being part Native American, I can't drink hard stuff. It makes me want to get naked and run through the woods howling at the moon. I can get pretty hammered on beer, so I'm a cheap date. Mead is something I like drinking during the holidays though, just a wee bit.

Tequilla does this to me. And so does vodka and Ambien. THAT combo will never happen again! Flushed a couple hundred Ambien after that last event. Crap needs to be pulled from the market...the Ambien!
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby eddiea » December 20th 2014, 12:31pm

Robert E. Lee once said "I like whiskey, I always did, and that is why I never drink it."
I'm pretty much on the same page .....
“I want to get to Key West and away from it all"…Papa.
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Return to Guns, knives & flashlights