INTERVIEW WITH ALDO MAGADA, CEO OF ZENITH

INTERVIEW WITH ALDO MAGADA, CEO OF ZENITH

Postby koimaster » July 2nd 2016, 12:01am

WR: Secondly, I have to ask for our readers, what piece are you wearing today for us?

Aldo Magada: I am wearing an El Primero Chronomaster which is the most affordable chrono of our collection.

WR: Having worked at a number of very big watch companies including Omega and Breitling, which would you say was the most challenging?

Aldo Magada: Challenges are changing from a company to another, the most important is to respect the specific culture of every brand.

WR: Now down to the good stuff, what was your first initial reaction when you got the call to step in as CEO of Zenith? I don’t think I would be able to contain my excitement if I got that phone call.

Aldo Magada: I was excited but also concerned about be able to reach the requested objectives.

WR: Being such an avid admirer of Zenith, I have always wondered how you are able to maintain such a humble price point for such amazing watches and movements especially the El Primero that is by far one of the most iconic movements in the world of horology?

Aldo Magada: It is an important part of our strategy, the price has to be well positioned and not only to respect the consumers, but as a marketing tool in order to attract more customers.

http://wristreview.com/?p=23023

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Return to Zenith