Game of Thrones, Season 7, Ep. 6 tonight, 9 pm Eastern..

Cars, planes, boats & movies

Game of Thrones, Season 7, Ep. 6 tonight, 9 pm Eastern..

Postby Thunder1 » August 20th 2017, 5:27am

Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Game of Thrones, Season 7, Ep. 6 tonight, 9 pm Eastern..

Postby MAX » August 20th 2017, 1:22pm

If things stay as they were, this should be the best episode of the season. Hope so. Next week will be the cliffhanger for the next 2 years.

I predict the next book will come out very soon to appease the fan base and also to market it in the best way possible and for the most bucks. I know I want to see the differences in it and the show.
"If You Think This Has A Happy Ending, You Haven't Been Paying Attention."
MAX
Founding Member

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » August 20th 2017, 2:39pm

MAX wrote:I predict the next book will come out very soon to appease the fan base and also to market it in the best way possible and for the most bucks. I know I want to see the differences in it and the show.

George R.R. Martin has been saying that it'll be published "this year", only he said the same thing for the last three years or so. Knowing the guy's affinity for infuriating his readers (who will carry on reading his books anyway, regardless of how ghastly an end will he invent for the characters that the readers wouldn't want to die), he could well have them wait three more years.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last.
Winston Churchill

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
The Dude

Oh, cock!
James May
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby Thunder1 » August 21st 2017, 8:30am

So, after all is said and done, Jon's band of Merry Men bond together as they pay a heavy cost both in men and dragons capturing a Wight..and how does Jon survive all that time under water and manages to top that by having his long lost Uncle Benjen bail him out in just the nick of time and provide him a horse?..and Gendry hoofs it back to Eastwatch in time for Daenerys to both receive a raven flown message and fly 3 dragons North of the Wall to rescue the Merry folk? They are definitely not paid by the hour.

So the Night King tosses an ice javelin that fells a dragon in mid-flight. Maybe he trained on someone's pre-Olympic team in an earlier life? Will be interesting to see if this 'undead' dragon breathes fire or ice, maybe as early as the next episode?
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby koimaster » August 21st 2017, 8:55am

Thunder1 wrote:So, after all is said and done, Jon's band of Merry Men bond together as they pay a heavy cost both in men and dragons capturing a Wight..and how does Jon survive all that time under water and manages to top that by having his long lost Uncle Benjen bail him out in just the nick of time and provide him a horse?..and Gendry hoofs it back to Eastwatch in time for Daenerys to both receive a raven flown message and fly 3 dragons North of the Wall to rescue the Merry folk? They are definitely not paid by the hour.

So the Night King tosses an ice javelin that fells a dragon in mid-flight. Maybe he trained on someone's pre-Olympic team in an earlier life? Will be interesting to see if this 'undead' dragon breathes fire or ice, maybe as early as the next episode?

Dragon will be ice dragon. And I doubt the winter war will be over until next and the last season.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby foghorn » August 21st 2017, 9:06am

Is there a disclaimer that says that "No dragons were hurt in the filming"?
GET OFF MY LAWN
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby Thunder1 » August 21st 2017, 9:40am

foghorn wrote:Is there a disclaimer that says that "No dragons were hurt in the filming"?

Please...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Return to The Drive in