Game of Thrones, Season 7, Ep. 2 tonight, 9 pm Eastern..

Cars, planes, boats & movies

Re: Game of Thrones, Season 7, Ep. 2 tonight, 9 pm Eastern..

Postby conjurer » July 24th 2017, 9:37pm

Tzimisces wrote:
conjurer wrote:If it's got dragons and shit in it, I ain't watching.

It's also got tits aplenty.

So did The Sopranos. Being from Chicago, a bunch of guineas shooting each other in the back of the head with Glock 19s I can get behind, not dragons and shit.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Tzimisces » July 25th 2017, 4:48am

conjurer wrote:
Tzimisces wrote:
conjurer wrote:If it's got dragons and shit in it, I ain't watching.

It's also got tits aplenty.

So did The Sopranos. Being from Chicago, a bunch of guineas shooting each other in the back of the head with Glock 19s I can get behind, not dragons and shit.

Fair enough. Whether they're attached to a whooha or a dragon queen matters not to me.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Thunder1 » July 25th 2017, 7:32am

Tzimisces wrote:
Thunder1 wrote:A popular rumor going around has it that the Night King freezes the seas surrounding the Wall..this would allow his army of Wights to simply skirt the Wall on their way to the 7 Kingdoms..hmm, an updated take on the Maginot Line perhaps?..

The leaks I've seen, which have been remarkably accurate, have the Wall falling with the Night King riding a re-animated dragon.

Someone has said that when viewing the opening credits for season 7(as opposed to the previous seasons), the map of Westros shows that the sea near the Wall appears frozen..I looked again last night at those opening credits, and I didn't pick up on that...
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Tzimisces » August 1st 2017, 4:52pm

Thunder1 wrote:
Tzimisces wrote:
Thunder1 wrote:A popular rumor going around has it that the Night King freezes the seas surrounding the Wall..this would allow his army of Wights to simply skirt the Wall on their way to the 7 Kingdoms..hmm, an updated take on the Maginot Line perhaps?..

The leaks I've seen, which have been remarkably accurate, have the Wall falling with the Night King riding a re-animated dragon.

Someone has said that when viewing the opening credits for season 7(as opposed to the previous seasons), the map of Westros shows that the sea near the Wall appears frozen..I looked again last night at those opening credits, and I didn't pick up on that...

Took me a while to find it. This came out before a few weeks before episode 1 aired. As you can see, it has been fairly accurate, other than some things switching episodes.

This is a list of SPOILERS.

SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT READ IF YOU HATE SPOILERS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Previous

Return to The Drive in