The "NEW" invicta Service center in Utah

watches we all can afford

The "NEW" invicta Service center in Utah

Postby koimaster » January 15th 2018, 1:38pm

Address of the place which is being called the Invica service center (9298 South 500 West, Sandy Utah) - https://www.invictawatch.com/service-centers

Is also known as - Precision Time Co https://www.bbb.org/utah/business-revie ... complaints

https://ilovewatches.com/pages/contact-us

https://panjiva.com/Lowen-Watch-Group/39495212

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: The "NEW" invicta Service center in Utah

Postby conjurer » January 15th 2018, 1:41pm

One good thing about having a watch repair service center in Utah is the watchmakers there are unlikely to have the shakes from caffeine.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby smellody » January 15th 2018, 1:59pm

Or a hang over

smellody
Founding Member - WIS

Postby bobbee » January 15th 2018, 2:13pm

You can't fuck in the back of an ambulance while it is responding to an emergency either.
Or NOT drink milk!

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/utah
"Punch a fish, make a wish."~Doctor Penguin.
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby foghorn » January 15th 2018, 2:45pm

Is this the same Precision Time that had the shitty stores in the mall and sold Mario Soto marianas trench waRtchers??
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby conjurer » January 15th 2018, 3:06pm

foghorn wrote:Is this the same Precision Time that had the shitty stores in the mall and sold Mario Soto marianas trench waRtchers??

Yup:

https://ilovewatches.com/pages/contact-us

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Hawk » January 15th 2018, 3:29pm

DBA / AKA FixMyWatch.com

I believe FixMyWatch's rep was pretty decent and IWG hasn't managed to fuck it up. Yet.

Also, FixMyWatch.com was shown as receiving drop shipments from one of Eyal's Hong Kong suppliers. Indications are that it constitutes a substantial improvement over Invicta's old "service". Then again a molten tin enema would have been a marked improvement.
This space available for lease
Hawk
ASSHAT

Postby PiningforElgin » January 15th 2018, 4:24pm

I don't have an Invicta, but if i ever had one, i would probably bring it to my nice local watch repair lady (who worked on a few of my older pieces) than any of their "service centers"
PiningforElgin

Postby conjurer » January 15th 2018, 4:47pm

PiningforElgin wrote:I don't have an Invicta, but if i ever had one, i would probably bring it to my nice local watch repair lady (who worked on a few of my older pieces) than any of their "service centers"

Unfortunately, this might not be an option. One of the more endearing subjects of the Geekish lore surrounding Invicter is how many took their wartchs to watchmakers who refused to try to repair them. Naturally, this led to much angst amongst the Geeks, who said things like took My wartche two half it Fixed but the repare Mann (who alsew Cells Rolacks) laffed in my Dial and sayd He woodnt Knot fix my wartche!!!!!!!!!!!

One can well imagine the horror of the poor repair guy at the jewelers in a mall, seeing a Cheetoe-stained trog huffing and puffing towards his store, rolling an Nvicter suitcase filled with Hong Kong Swiss Made wartchs.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » January 15th 2018, 5:54pm

conjurer wrote:
PiningforElgin wrote:I don't have an Invicta, but if i ever had one, i would probably bring it to my nice local watch repair lady (who worked on a few of my older pieces) than any of their "service centers"

Unfortunately, this might not be an option. One of the more endearing subjects of the Geekish lore surrounding Invicter is how many took their wartchs to watchmakers who refused to try to repair them. Naturally, this led to much angst amongst the Geeks, who said things like took My wartche two half it Fixed but the repare Mann (who alsew Cells Rolacks) laffed in my Dial and sayd He woodnt Knot fix my wartche!!!!!!!!!!!

One can well imagine the horror of the poor repair guy at the jewelers in a mall, seeing a Cheetoe-stained trog huffing and puffing towards his store, rolling an Nvicter suitcase filled with Hong Kong Swiss Made wartchs.

Yep. One of the biggest complaints about the Small I is that its fans can't swap out their constant stream of broken-for-no-reason proprietary straps; even if Invicta could replace them, it'd take only about the better part of a year and more than the cost of the watch to get a new one. Plus, the myriad of freakin' Ronda and even cheaper movement parts, plus - YOU try to find a minute hand for a 19-month old Excursion that was found laying in the case of a watch that hadn't even been worn for six months. Or a crystal for a Lupah. Invicta, to this point, has been planned obsolescence not seen since the 1973 line of Ford automobiles. It's well documented to the point of being jejune, which is why I put Invicta hoarders in the same class as cat ladies - freakin' numb, insane dolts.
Bet those Swiss Legend owners are so happy their "Sapphitek" crystals have a 10-year warranty. Oh, wait...
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Affordable Watches