The Rusted Barrell Bottom

watches we all can afford

The Rusted Barrell Bottom

Postby TemerityB » January 23rd 2017, 8:46pm

So the Knicks game ends, off flipping I go, and there's Allison Wagonbottom doing a big Wartch Coulectin' Hour, there's Master Wing, there's Lyin' Justin, there's ... Brillier?!?

WTF is a Brillier? Anyone heard of it/them/it?

And how is it that Laing's stuff looks the same as his old stuff, yet somehow cheaper, yet at higher prices?

Oh, and my FIOs guide claims tonight's host is Tim Temple; not unless Spanx are covering his heaving, flopping trowel scrapers, it ain't.

Jumpin' Jim Brunzell with a hernia - Paula Deen just showed up and kissed Justin Fucking Zimmer. It's like watching puffer fish mating with a submerged can of Bab-O.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: The Rusted Barrell Bottom

Postby conjurer » January 23rd 2017, 8:54pm

I myself miss Time tempall. I miss his weird haircuts; I miss his tiresome pitches, like "and if you want this one--and you know that you do"; I miss his constant blathering of his many Interesting and Informative trips to Dangerous Places to take pictures of shit nobody wants; I miss his strange shirts with very novel cuff-buttons; I miss his unceasing acid-reflux burps and belches that were so hauntingly like Mongo after a bender; I miss his sexual ambiguity.

*sigh* I miss Tim Temple. There. I fucking said it.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » January 23rd 2017, 9:02pm

conjurer wrote:I myself miss Time tempall. I miss his weird haircuts; I miss his tiresome pitches, like "and if you want this one--and you know that you do"; I miss his constant blathering of his many Interesting and Informative trips to Dangerous Places to take pictures of shit nobody wants; I miss his strange shirts with very novel cuff-buttons; I miss his unceasing acid-reflux burps and belches that were so hauntingly like Mongo after a bender; I miss his sexual ambiguity.

I kinda see your point. The Mongo/Demple tag team was like watching public access TV, impossibly unwatchable, completely full of shit, no pacing, no chemistry, bad lighting, crap watches - but you're right; there's nothing left there so transparently low-rent, so doomed to a short shelf life, so gamy, so cheesy. They were the pink shirt and purple pants of TV hucksters.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby foghorn » January 23rd 2017, 9:12pm

conjurer wrote:I myself miss Time tempall.

And I miss B.Brian Blair!
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby Mark1 » January 23rd 2017, 9:19pm

Oddly enough I was perusing the DishNetwork channel guide earlier this evening. Upon seeing something like the Watch Collectors Show in the listings I thought hell yeah-check it out. Mere seconds later I was dismayed to find it was showing on ch 228 Evine. Bummer.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member

Postby conjurer » January 23rd 2017, 9:23pm

foghorn wrote:
conjurer wrote:I myself miss Time tempall.

And I miss B.Brian Blair!

And that's a factual fact!!
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby kevco » January 24th 2017, 7:00am

kevco
Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » January 24th 2017, 7:38am

Baron Mikel Scicluna.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO8u7ak0SBY[/youtube]
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby foghorn » January 24th 2017, 7:42am

Poor Pete Sanchez. Got the snot kicked out of him every saturday morning but always came back for more,
Jobber extrordinaire!! He always has about 90 seconds to have the upper hand.
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby TemerityB » January 24th 2017, 1:55pm

conjurer wrote:I myself miss Time tempall. I miss his weird haircuts; I miss his tiresome pitches, like "and if you want this one--and you know that you do"; I miss his constant blathering of his many Interesting and Informative trips to Dangerous Places to take pictures of shit nobody wants; I miss his strange shirts with very novel cuff-buttons; I miss his unceasing acid-reflux burps and belches that were so hauntingly like Mongo after a bender; I miss his sexual ambiguity.

You don't got to miss him any more:

TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Affordable Watches