Big News From The SD Band

watches we all can afford

Big News From The SD Band

Postby TemerityB » January 11th 2017, 4:53pm

None of this matters; I wonder if Bozek got a part-time job:

This happened just today: The Liquidation Channel - where Shawn Wilsie ended up (oddly, he's the place's only male host), changed its name to "Shop LC." That'll help.

On my FIOs system, it's in our fringe area where it's only available in grainy standard definition. Right now as I type this, Wilson and some old guy are braying like wounded marmosets, and hawking Tanzanite and tourmaline cheapjack jewelry left and right. These channels are so skeevy, all the yelling at the camera and "wow!" over the "impossibly low price."

It hit the finance pages today:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/liquidati ... 00128.html
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: Big News From The SD Band

Postby koimaster » January 11th 2017, 5:18pm

TemerityB wrote:None of this matters; I wonder if Bozek got a part-time job:

This happened just today: The Liquidation Channel - where Shawn Wilsie ended up (oddly, he's the place's only male host), changed its name to "Shop LC." That'll help.

On my FIOs system, it's in our fringe area where it's only available in grainy standard definition. Right now as I type this, Wilson and some old guy are braying like wounded marmosets, and hawking Tanzanite and tourmaline cheapjack jewelry left and right. These channels are so skeevy, all the yelling at the camera and "wow!" over the "impossibly low price."

It hit the finance pages today:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/liquidati ... 00128.html

Did you have to make it public :lklklklklkl: Now the long gone may come back to the airwaves.

:fishy 2:

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Big News From The SD Band

Postby TemerityB » January 11th 2017, 5:31pm

koimaster wrote:Did you have to make it public :lklklklklkl: Now the long gone may come back to the airwaves.

:fishy 2:

I doubt that could happen. Dirty, slimy jerks remain that way. Besides, one of the two is a two-time loser, and the other one was born that way.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Affordable Watches