Bovine: Always Clown Town

watches we all can afford

Bovine: Always Clown Town

Postby TemerityB » December 8th 2016, 8:36pm

Unreal. I swear, I'm just flipping channels right now when I see Bovine hawking Gucci watches. Fair enough...till I see the watch they're holding up has a stuttering second hand. Yep - the network's that's featured watches with missing hands and broken straps tonight is showcasing a watch, right up in the camera in close up, with the quartz movement's end of life indicator jerking for the world to see.

I mean, the fucking place is so inept that it's practically a miracle.
"To really be a watch company, you have to make your own watch with your own movement. Otherwise, you're a casing company." - Roland Murphy
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: Bovine: Always Clown Town

Postby hcharles » December 8th 2016, 9:35pm

That would have been a great time to take a bathroom break.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
hcharles
Watchlord WIS

Postby biglove » December 8th 2016, 9:37pm

And still they keep selling their shitty wares.

And I know the people that buy it. Prime example, family of a patient, two big men with shitty tattoos, no jobs and who have worn the same clothes every day for the last two weeks their mother has been in the hospital.

You can smell them from 30 feet. They mooch food off their mother's tray while she is malnourished. They empty out the free coffee and hot chocolate machines.

They are lazy, scary and honestly you couldn't get a combined 130 IQ from both boys and the mother together.

These are the people, in my mind, who buy Bovine's utter shite.
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » December 8th 2016, 10:04pm

biglove wrote:And still they keep selling their shitty wares.

And I know the people that buy it. Prime example, family of a patient, two big men with shitty tattoos, no jobs and who have worn the same clothes every day for the last two weeks their mother has been in the hospital.

You can smell them from 30 feet. They mooch food off their mother's tray while she is malnourished. They empty out the free coffee and hot chocolate machines.

They are lazy, scary and honestly you couldn't get a combined 130 IQ from both boys and the mother together.

Maybe they're just misunderstood. Victims of society, like.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Falstaff » December 9th 2016, 8:38am

conjurer wrote:
biglove wrote:And still they keep selling their shitty wares.

Maybe they're just misunderstood. Victims of society, like.

Quite so. Read J.D. Vance's Hillbilly Elegy.
"Come and take them!"
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Postby Mortuus » December 9th 2016, 8:48am

eYe ham ass-shaimed off ewe, bag big loaf...cents win half ewe beak cum sutch uh haytur? deed yore maw knot tale yew that eats rong tuh hate an maisterbait? Doan's pills naught let yours elf fall down gnat slippery slope of hay tread; trigh tuh unnerstan where they'suh cumin frum, lofe! an re-member; boogers are naught uh fude grupe!!

Gunter. Globen. Glaussen. Glieben.
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » December 9th 2016, 9:38am

To be fair to Loaf, it's OK to hate the white trash lady if she's very obese, and her fetid rolls of stinking flesh stress medical equipment.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Hawk » December 9th 2016, 10:03am

Falstaff wrote:Quite so. Read J.D. Vance's Hillbilly Elegy.

Thank you for not butchering the title. When the book started being cited during the election it seemed about half of those making note of it insisted on "correcting" elegy to eulogy.

Dam spell checqers anyways.
When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.

— Richard Dawkins, evolutionary biologist
Hawk
ASSHAT

Postby Mortuus » December 9th 2016, 5:03pm

Yup.

Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Mortuus » December 9th 2016, 5:12pm

conjurer wrote:To be fair to Loaf, it's OK to hate the white trash lady if she's very obese, and her fetid rolls of stinking flesh stress medical equipment.

know its snot, Cankersorer; hay tread is all ways rong, ewe hay ting BASS-tard! an if ewe dissa gree whiff me aisle cum over their an shave your dad-blamed katz, ewe hay ting BRASSARD!! theyll look lack E gypped shun heirless chikinz. :lol:

Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » December 9th 2016, 9:37pm

Mortuus wrote:
conjurer wrote:To be fair to Loaf, it's OK to hate the white trash lady if she's very obese, and her fetid rolls of stinking flesh stress medical equipment.

know its snot, Cankersorer; hay tread is all ways rong, ewe hay ting BASS-tard! an if ewe dissa gree whiff me aisle cum over their an shave your dad-blamed katz, ewe hay ting BRASSARD!! theyll look lack E gypped shun heirless chikinz. :lol:

I was channelling Charles Ninetoes! He once posted at BDWF about how he hated morbidly obese patients that came into the hospital and broke exam tables and shit.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » December 10th 2016, 12:29am

No hate for the lady. I feel sorry for her. Her POS boys are taking advantage of her, the worthless bastards.

The sons, they deserve Negan's baseball bat upside their greasy, sour heads.
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby Mortuus » December 10th 2016, 8:40am

Jeebus cripes, there's more backpedaling here than a kindergarten group ride down Lombard street...

Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Falstaff » December 10th 2016, 8:10pm

Hawk wrote:
Falstaff wrote:Quite so. Read J.D. Vance's Hillbilly Elegy.

Thank you for not butchering the title. When the book started being cited during the election it seemed about half of those making note of it insisted on "correcting" elegy to eulogy.

Dam spell checqers anyways.

I suspect most who cited it not only haven't read it, but have merely heard others talking about it - thus the "corrections". They think that "elegy" is something that grows in a poorly maintained swimming pool.
"Come and take them!"
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Return to Affordable Watches