[Removed]

Re: [Removed]

Postby tiktok » December 20th 2015, 1:44am

Well let's not waste a sales corner. I am selling a very mintee Greubel Forsey double tourbillon on behalf of a very fine madam. No box or papers but she will throw in an overnight stay at the Sunny 49 Hotel in the Bronx with suitable company. Here's the photo, pm me all interested, looking for a quickee $125K.

tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby fatman » December 20th 2015, 2:04am

What's tha reserve on that Betty grable fonzy watch tickertocker?
Do you take any trade? I have a trunk full a of sweet sticky weed and a android divemaster with no soul.
HF
fatman
ASSHAT

Postby fatman » December 20th 2015, 2:18am

Sorry fellers, toster,s are alL soLd out. I had a guy peemmmm me yesterday aboot them. Sed he werz a famus movee star wars. He sed sinse his brother deYed he had becume blue and that hiz parents tried to Iforce a knew brother on him in 2000 but tha KnEw brother kept eating his toste and got reallie fat Albert so they didn't keep him. He musta bin realliE richy riCh becoz he didn't not evan snaggl puss ovar tha price is WrigHt.
HF
fatman
ASSHAT

Postby ocean » December 20th 2015, 6:05am

Well can't let this thread go to waste. I have to unload Ronco chicken rotisseries. I lost contact with my two best customers douche daddy and nine toes.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
ocean
Master of Time

Postby biglove » December 20th 2015, 6:37am

Although I am no longer in clinical nursing I will make an exception and offer a classic service, only for upstanding WLs.

Personal disimpaction. Price includes round trip airfare and all necessary supplies.

Price, a bargain, at $100K. Firm. Will dress as Marilyn Monroe, not dissimilar to the pink dress she wore while singing to JFK, and huskily whisper-sing "Happy Birthday" the whole procedure for only an additional $50K.

And remember, "If you can't poo, I'm the guy for you!"
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby codguy » December 20th 2015, 8:00am

fatman wrote:What's tha reserve on that Betty grable fonzy watch tickertocker?
Do you take any trade? I have a trunk full a of sweet sticky weed and a android divemaster with no soul.

nterested in tha weed if for sail, butt youzs prolly gets smore coins sailing it two somebody person in not for leagle mariwona states o' union (not say'n thee stiky stuf iz for sail anyhow).
Shame eye mised out on toasters collectioni, theys worx gooud heating ups mariwona waxes (sew i were told).

Ooh, ewe can keip thee android, theyz not making for gooud pets.

Lets me no ifs thee tuorbilon deels fawls thru.

+1
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby tiktok » December 20th 2015, 1:55pm

My steppe sun woot leyek stick E we'd bee happier in Florida. It wood half to be giant drawer of indicator thoh.
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Racer-X » December 20th 2015, 3:44pm

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Mortuus » December 20th 2015, 3:48pm

eye wuddun't s'moak nun uh that stinkywead if'n eye wuzz ewe, codliveroyl, cuzz iffun ewe dew thuh wead thuh VeeyAy goan taek uway yore medickel trick ore treatmint an prolly nebbur andy gibb it back onless ewe rite two yore cOngersmain ore senittur an beeyotch abouddit. BUtt t'ain't werth it.
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Previous

Return to Watches for Sale