Sequent Supercharger, the first self-winding smartwatch

Digital and Smart watches

Sequent Supercharger, the first self-winding smartwatch

Postby Racer-X » July 5th 2017, 8:54pm

by Robin Nooy "Smartwatches; what to do with them? Embrace them? Bann them entirely? Or, perhaps, if you are positive, try and adapt it into your (haute) horology lifestyle? If you have been following us for the last few years, you might recall that we have always been highly skeptical towards the “smart” revolution in watchmaking. We have yet to stumble upon a project that truly wins us over. We, at Monochrome, have a sort of love-hate relationship with them. But, in all fairness, we keep our eyes open to those that might tick all boxes, like this next Kickstarter project: The Sequent Supercharger, the first self-winding / self-charging / cable-free smartwatch."

Article at Monochrome

Last edited by Racer-X on August 9th 2017, 4:58pm, edited 1 time in total.
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Sequent Supercharger, the first self-winding smartwatch

Postby gerdson » July 5th 2017, 9:32pm

Ok, I gave them a chance now. Maybe it arrives in time before Christmas. Thanks for posting.
I already got a watch in last year, through kickstarter, and that was a POS, kind of. :scratch:
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer

Well, you see, the hole thing began with peyote...
gerdson
Master of Time

Re: Sequent Supercharger, the first self-winding smartwatch

Postby bedlam » July 5th 2017, 9:51pm

Meh
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Return to Digital Watches