Abuses claimed at the old site

Threads from 2012 & earlier

Abuses claimed at the old site

Postby koimaster » July 1st 2015, 1:45pm

One way the trolls, maggots and haters at WGs and their overlords tried to use to shut down the old site were by filing abuse claims. Several times I had to fight to keep the forum from being closed as forumotion has done many times to others.

When two forums were deleted by those scumbags because of a couple of threats made by the lost wizard of Invicta and the cigar guy, it was time to move the place to it's own platform. If you have a complaint about the forum these days, I determine if it is an abuse and my response is "fuck off".

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Abuses claimed at the old site

Postby 3Flushes » July 1st 2015, 1:55pm

Sale of Rx medication :LMAO:
Copyright ©️ 2017 3flushes Media.

"...When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby SaoGage » July 1st 2015, 7:32pm

SaoGage
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Kahuna74 » July 1st 2015, 7:35pm

SaoGage wrote:Image

This made me laugh. :twisted:
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » July 1st 2015, 7:44pm

Dang. That's a lot of abuse. I can't image what we did to engender such ire.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby mosc » July 1st 2015, 7:57pm

Being the site admin can be very stressful at times. One asshole, who I thought was a friend, asked me to remove all of his posts to all topics from my forum. I said we couldn't do that because it would break up all the threads. This guy contacted my server host in Montreal and said I was hosting his copyrighted material illegally. The ISP sent me some mail that I didn't see because I get so much junk. The ISP took our server off the network. We were down for 24 hours before I could contact them and explain what was going on.

It's good you could get one more middle-man out of the loop, but there are always problems you can't predict. I'm not sure all members here understand how much work it is to support a forum like this.

Bravo!
Watch collecting is a disastrous trap and I'm stuck. At least I always know what time it is.
mosc
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Mark1 » July 1st 2015, 8:07pm

I will cry to let Koi know if any of you bastards hurt my feelings. Carry on.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member

Postby TemerityB » July 1st 2015, 8:32pm

Frankly, that list of "abuses" is a laugh riot.

Almost as funny as trying to read WIT, WGs, MyWristWatch, etc - the lamest, creepiest, lowest-rent watch websites ever thought up by a bunch of cretins who have no business anywhere near the farthest fringes of this hobby. I mean, have you ever tried to read WIT? It's like wandering into a building looking for a pay phone and realizing you've just stepped into Creedmoor Psychiatric Center.

Sick to death of the whole lot of 'em. Of course, these things have a short shelf life, quite unlike the deep end of the pool.
Bet those Swiss Legend owners are so happy their "Sapphitek" crystals have a 10-year warranty. Oh, wait...
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » July 1st 2015, 10:15pm

TemerityB wrote:Frankly, that list of "abuses" is a laugh riot.

Almost as funny as trying to read WIT, WGs, MyWristWatch, etc - the lamest, creepiest, lowest-rent watch websites ever thought up by a bunch of cretins who have no business anywhere near the farthest fringes of this hobby. I mean, have you ever tried to read WIT? It's like wandering into a building looking for a pay phone and realizing you've just stepped into Creedmoor Psychiatric Center.

Sick to death of the whole lot of 'em. Of course, these things have a short shelf life, quite unlike the deep end of the pool.

Yup. It's interesting to note that, while WGs is deader than Julius Caesar, we are still here. While the guys who uses avatars with their award-winning little yappy dogs have moved on to--well, something, I'm sure--we're still here. While WIT hosts a bunch of intellectually-disabled goofs who would rather rabidly assfuck their Realdolls than, say, ask a real woman on a date, while at the same time take "candid" photographs of cute watch sales girl's breasts and collect the collected smegma at the bottom of the Florida Watch Triangle than do a little due diligence and buy something that will last and perhaps retain value, we are here.

Watchlords is the real thing. We are the Lords. We know, we share, we break balls. Sometimes we get into a beef with each other, but that doesn't matter--that which does not kill us makes us stronger. We tread the watch world with echoing steps. Nobody owns us. You don't like us? Go fuck yourself. Did you join up only to smash your head through the drywall? Tough shit, amigo.

One day, we will all be gone. But WISs the world over will look upon our footprints and say, This was the zenith of the hobby. The world will look upon our forum and quake. They will know that, when the truth was valued, it was of its highest proof here at Watchlords.

We are a band of brothers. WISs will look at our works and say, this was their finest hour.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby 3Flushes » July 1st 2015, 11:04pm

conjurer wrote:

Yup. It's interesting to note that, while WGs is deader than Julius Caesar, we are still here. While the guys who uses avatars with their award-winning little yappy dogs have moved on to--well, something, I'm sure--we're still here. While WIT hosts a bunch of intellectually-disabled goofs who would rather rabidly assfuck their Realdolls than, say, ask a real woman on a date, while at the same time take "candid" photographs of cute watch sales girl's breasts and collect the collected smegma at the bottom of the Florida Watch Triangle than do a little due diligence and buy something that will last and perhaps retain value, we are here.

Watchlords is the real thing. We are the Lords. We know, we share, we break balls. Sometimes we get into a beef with each other, but that doesn't matter--that which does not kill us makes us stronger. We tread the watch world with echoing steps. Nobody owns us. You don't like us? Go fuck yourself. Did you join up only to smash your head through the drywall? Tough shit, amigo.

One day, we will all be gone. But WISs the world over will look upon our footprints and say, This was the zenith of the hobby. The world will look upon our forum and quake. They will know that, when the truth was valued, it was of its highest proof here at Watchlords.

We are a band of brothers. WISs will look at our works and say, this was their finest hour.

Jesus Christ, I was just about to say exactly that, but worse put.
Copyright ©️ 2017 3flushes Media.

"...When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Kahuna74 » July 2nd 2015, 5:35am

John, you make me proud to be a Lord. Some of the shit you write. You ever think of running for President?

And whats so bad about liking Spam? I eat it all the time.
Kahuna74
Senior Member & WIS

Postby JAS1125 » July 2nd 2015, 5:44am

conjurer wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JfzMqwltHk[/youtube]
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby Thunder1 » July 2nd 2015, 6:07pm

Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby ocean » July 2nd 2015, 8:03pm

Kahuna74 wrote:John, you make me proud to be a Lord. Some of the shit you write. You ever think of running for President?

And whats so bad about liking Spam? I eat it all the time.

Damn Hawaiian.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
ocean
Master of Time

Return to Watchlord Archives