Hollywood chimes in on gun violence

Threads from 2012 & earlier

Hollywood chimes in on gun violence

Postby ChronoMATT » December 31st 2012, 9:17am

The conscious of society, aka Hollywood's agents of hypocrisy, has chimed in on gun violence. Thank God, I say THANK GOD, these apexes of society are using their celebrityhood to force upon us average schlub civilians introspection and the centering of our souls, allowing us to retouch our collective inner humanity.

The below video is a bit of a, ah...umm..."remix"...of the "Demand a Plan" PSA created by those who have made billions glorifying gun violence. Sometimes it's just best to keep your celebrity mouth shut.

Last edited by Anonymous on December 31st 2012, 9:33am, edited 2 times in total.
ChronoMATT
Master of Time

Re: Hollywood chimes in on gun violence

Postby WatchDorks.Net » December 31st 2012, 9:28am

Actors, actresses, dirctors, musicians, and professional athletes and coaches... people that should forever STFU.

Just because you're high-profile and overpaid, doesn't mean your opinion is worth jack shit.
Proud "hater" since 2009. Get over it and have fun reassembling yer wartches.

WatchDorks.Net
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » December 31st 2012, 9:48am

WatchDorks.Net wrote:Actors, actresses, dirctors, musicians, and professional athletes and coaches... people that should forever STFU.

Just because you're high-profile and overpaid, doesn't mean your opinion is worth jack shit.

Yup.
My horse, Dobby, was my big present

--Smellody

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby codguy » December 31st 2012, 10:06am

Fucking hypocrites and whores.....says it all.

Frankly, if I could find a way to license a rifle, I’d use it in defense during a home invasion as casually as I’d fart into the toilet bowl- Pubbie
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby Tzimisces » December 31st 2012, 11:49am

Not just Hollywood but the game producers who make billions by allowing children to realistically simulate shooting people.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Return to Watchlord Archives