need Some good thougths And Preyers here--i Got Robbed!!

need Some good thougths And Preyers here--i Got Robbed!!

Postby conjurer » February 23rd 2012, 2:16pm

last nite i was Away on Hushabye Mountian and sleeping Well, to. then, In the middle of the night i was Awakoned by a FOOT-PAD who Snuck into My house and broke in.

Mrs. Conjuir was in Shock as i Got a revolver STUck into my Mouth, and then the Jagoff tyed my up with Duck-tape. have you Ever tired to move Around whereing Duck-tape?

Then the footpad--or mescreant--TOOK all my Invicters; including my Subaqua homers and my Codubahs and my Prodivers and every fucking thing. then i saw that this BASTERD had put a Round up my new Doberman pitcher's wrectum and killed 'em, to. this is My new Doberman pitcher i Named after the ShopBCN hoster Don King. so Don King is Dead and all 789 of my Invicters are gone, worth over $54,281 dollers. Mrs. Conjuror is Very much in shcok and we're are both in a Bad Way over here.

i will PM MIcheal Davis soon to See what he Wood do, seeing as He's a convict and presumabuly knows the Crimminal mind.

and i'm REALLY PISSEd off over Here.
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: need Some good thougths And Preyers here--i Got Robbed!!

Postby ericf4 » February 23rd 2012, 2:21pm

Use value pays to get those watches again.....
ericf4
Founding Member

Postby mrneddles » February 23rd 2012, 2:35pm

I will send you my Invicta Seacucumber right away. Just promise me first dibs on buying it back from you in a year.
mrneddles
Watchlord WIS

Postby Horse Feathers » February 23rd 2012, 2:47pm

The impertent thing is they didnt hurt you er tha misses. Damm shame about your dogs wrectum injery, can the dog doctor fixerup ?. If he cant am thankin this times you gotta pickup three or fore of em, you'all seem to go through them fast.

Can you tells us more about them invicters, I thinks we just saw a TV man selling yeur watches and I tell my wife sissy (I calls her that cause shes still my little sistar) that the TV man took the man on my webz stuff ands alreaddy sellin em. We triad to call the numbers they give but the TV man says the lines are on fire and am thankin you already found the feller and puttin em out of bisness.

Well I hopes that convict feller helps but don mention your dogs bunged up wrectum, that'll proberbly make him cry as he knows what its like to take a big load up the pooper

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby Hawk » February 23rd 2012, 2:52pm

I ain't buying it.

This is one doberman pitcher too many - nobody believes anybody outside a 60 year old trailer park would steal invicters...

You jus kilt another dob3rman pitcher for no dam good reason - prolly shoving a gardin hose up his wrecktum.

Bad conjurrror, Bad! no More doberman pitchers for you!

Get one of them samoyeds - their used to getting there wrectums violineatied.

Are yoo anglin' for free watches or another sad-sak dooberman?
I'll mail you an invicter -they fall out of trees hear but I ain't sendin you no mo dawgs!

This space available for lease
Hawk
ASSHAT

Postby koimaster » February 23rd 2012, 3:01pm

:dfadaw:

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Mark1 » February 23rd 2012, 3:03pm

So sorry too here of your'n missforchun. PM me your addy and I"ll send some yu sum Carma Invicters your whey. I hope they ketch them basterds and string em' up. Tou bad your dog done died, I got a cousen whos a veteran in Kent, that can whisper to the critterz, if'n there not dead..
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member - WIS

Postby bigedsurf » February 23rd 2012, 3:18pm

Did yew save tha Duck Tayp?...Yew can use hit to fix the kinda knew Inshitya Bolt ima sendin yew............tha dam basel won't stay on hit......
time flies.........
bigedsurf
WIS - Retired

Postby jason_recliner » February 23rd 2012, 3:19pm

Dat is done sad storee. So soree to heer it. It remineds me of dis otter sad storee i red on tha inta-webs.

Thes gi was Away on Hushabye Mountian and sleeping Well, to. then, In the middle of the night hes Awakoned by a FOOT-PAD who Snuck into house and broke in.

his wiff was in Shock an Got a revolver STUck into hiz Mouth, and then the Jagoff tyed hiz up with Duck-tape.
Then the footpad--or mescreant--TOOK all hiz Invicters; including Subaqua homies an Codoobies and Prodivies an likk thet. then this BASTERD put a Round up hes Doberman pitcher's wrectum and killed 'em, to. hes was reelee pissd. the dobermann pitcha I think. or maybe the mizcreent. I kant reemmeemmbeerr tha azaact deeteels.

O no i jus reelyzed that haappinned to u an I reemmeemmbberred reedin about it haappinniinniinggg to yu. Tat is dun been sad storeey. So soreey to heer it.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby gregl515 » February 23rd 2012, 3:35pm

It coulda ben wurs. He coulda jammed the gun up yer dogs ass BEFORE he jammed it in yer mouth.
"When you can't feel pain, you're dead!", Sgt. Laskodi, U.S.M.C.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid.", Sgt. John M. Stryker, U.S.M.C. (The Sands of Iwo Jima).
gregl515
WIS - Retired

Postby conjurer » February 23rd 2012, 3:47pm

gregl515 wrote:It coulda ben wurs. He coulda jammed the gun up yer dogs ass BEFORE he jammed it in yer mouth.

he Did; and it Tasted like chicken.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » February 23rd 2012, 3:48pm

ericf4 wrote:Use value pays to get those watches again.....

my ShopCBN cerdit Card has bean revolked. like i Said, i'm In a Bad Way hear.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » February 23rd 2012, 3:50pm

mrneddles wrote:I will send you my Invicta Seacucumber right away. Just promise me first dibs on buying it back from you in a year.

this Is very kinde of you, mrneaddels. i Will Pee-m you my Address around hear. i Would never Sell a wonderful Gift like This, even if I was a False PEEJAY.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Seattle » February 23rd 2012, 3:53pm

I will axe my kristyun neybor to pray fer you....
Seattle
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » February 23rd 2012, 3:55pm

Horse Feathers wrote:The impertent thing is they didnt hurt you er tha misses. Damm shame about your dogs wrectum injery, can the dog doctor fixerup ?. If he cant am thankin this times you gotta pickup three or fore of em, you'all seem to go through them fast.

Hes DEAD godamnit!

Can you tells us more about them invicters, I thinks we just saw a TV man selling yeur watches and I tell my wife sissy (I calls her that cause shes still my little sistar) that the TV man took the man on my webz stuff ands alreaddy sellin em. We triad to call the numbers they give but the TV man says the lines are on fire and am thankin you already found the feller and puttin em out of bisness.

that's Pretty sweet you can Merry and get you're sister in The Fambly Way. aroung These Parts we have to settal, like me, Four our first Cousin.

Well I hopes that convict feller helps but don mention your dogs bunged up wrectum, that'll proberbly make him cry as he knows what its like to take a big load up the pooper

This is what i Was Thinking to. i Shall Pee-M him Fourthwith.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » February 23rd 2012, 3:57pm

Hawk wrote:I ain't buying it.

This is one doberman pitcher too many - nobody believes anybody outside a 60 year old trailer park would steal invicters...

You jus kilt another dob3rman pitcher for no dam good reason - prolly shoving a gardin hose up his wrecktum.

Bad conjurrror, Bad! no More doberman pitchers for you!

Get one of them samoyeds - their used to getting there wrectums violineatied.

Are yoo anglin' for free watches or another sad-sak dooberman?
I'll mail you an invicter -they fall out of trees hear but I ain't sendin you no mo dawgs!

godDAMN Hauwk, the Milk of Humaine kindness flows Out of you're anus like the Mighty Colomubia Surges to the See.

but Some free Invicters wood be Nice.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » February 23rd 2012, 3:58pm

koimaster wrote: :dfadaw:

gee Thanks Koymaster. my Life is Falling apart hear, and your laffing out LOud.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » February 23rd 2012, 4:00pm

bigedsurf wrote:Did yew save tha Duck Tayp?...Yew can use hit to fix the kinda knew Inshitya Bolt ima sendin yew............tha dam basel won't stay on hit......

jes Don't not send Me one of those Invicters with the Hands falling Off. it;s not Like i'm STUPID over Hear.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » February 23rd 2012, 4:02pm

jason_recliner wrote:Dat is done sad storee. So soree to heer it. It remineds me of dis otter sad storee i red on tha inta-webs.

Thes gi was Away on Hushabye Mountian and sleeping Well, to. then, In the middle of the night hes Awakoned by a FOOT-PAD who Snuck into house and broke in.

his wiff was in Shock an Got a revolver STUck into hiz Mouth, and then the Jagoff tyed hiz up with Duck-tape.
Then the footpad--or mescreant--TOOK all hiz Invicters; including Subaqua homies an Codoobies and Prodivies an likk thet. then this BASTERD put a Round up hes Doberman pitcher's wrectum and killed 'em, to. hes was reelee pissd. the dobermann pitcha I think. or maybe the mizcreent. I kant reemmeemmbeerr tha azaact deeteels.

O no i jus reelyzed that haappinned to u an I reemmeemmbberred reedin about it haappinniinniinggg to yu. Tat is dun been sad storeey. So soreey to heer it.

this Is the Short of post i'd Expect from a brogan. i Figger that Beaing upside Down all the time constrects the Blood Flow to you're Brian.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » February 23rd 2012, 4:05pm

Seattle wrote:I will axe my kristyun neybor to pray fer you....

thanks For the Thought, Seeatle. that's About all i Expected from a Athetistic lefty from the Pasific northeast.

jesus Crhist, with 645,874 Members World-wide, and these is the Best Kind thoughts and Preyers you basterds can Come up with??

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Seattle » February 23rd 2012, 4:16pm

I wood do it miself but i em figurin the babyjeezis ent got time four heethuns like me.

conjurer wrote:
Seattle wrote:I will axe my kristyun neybor to pray fer you....

thanks For the Thought, Seeatle. that's About all i Expected from a Athetistic lefty from the Pasific northeast.

jesus Crhist, with 645,874 Members World-wide, and these is the Best Kind thoughts and Preyers you basterds can Come up with??
Seattle
Senior Member & WIS

Postby bigedsurf » February 23rd 2012, 4:19pm

conjurer wrote:
bigedsurf wrote:Did yew save tha Duck Tayp?...Yew can use hit to fix the kinda knew Inshitya Bolt ima sendin yew............tha dam basel won't stay on hit......

jes Don't not send Me one of those Invicters with the Hands falling Off. it;s not Like i'm STUPID over Hear.

Goddamnit hits tha one - hand modele.
time flies.........
bigedsurf
WIS - Retired

Postby conjurer » February 23rd 2012, 4:22pm

so i Pee-m'd Micheal Davis about what to do:

Dear Micheal Davis:

As Always, when i find Myself into a Jam, i Turn too you Because you survived Four five years In the Joint and Appearantly didn't not come out Craving Man-Sause & Buggary.

i Was robed! my Dog (a Doberman pitcher) named after Don King was shot & Murdered and i Lost all my Invicters. The miscreaent also Pistol-whiped my wife Mrs. Conjirer and Broke her Head pretty Bad.

We are In a Bad Way hear. Should i Call the pole-lese or Should i Take the Law into My own hands, if you will?

Best Regards, Conjurir.

and He replayed pretty Damn qucik:

Dear Conjurer:

Yes, I think you should take the law into your own hands. Go to the worst hangouts and dive bars and biker joints you can find and ask around. Make sure you wear a nice suit and act like you're French or something; perhaps shoving a handkie into your cuff would help, too.

In short, it looks like what comes around finally got around to you, you sick retarded fuck. You've dogged me and been a monkey on my back ever since we started this bullshit forum. You call me on-air and talk about shoving a garden hose up your fucking dog's ass. I'm only sorry that the newjack that shot your dog didn't shoot you as well, you stupid motherfucking asshole.

I read this on another forum, but it sounds good--you PM me again, I'm going to stick a pineapple up your peehole. Fuck off and die, motherfucker.

Best Regards, Michael Davis.

needles Too say, i Was hoping for a better Response from Micheal Davis.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » February 23rd 2012, 4:28pm

Fuk U!! Nobuddy took none of you"re wartches,thats a fakt and awl you are dooin" is tryin' to take a bandage of are good naytchur!!
Shame on you fer this shit.
Even if I had a wartch to send you I woodn"t cus I don't and thats fer sure.

"Work!!????"-Maynard G. Krebs

Like that but cat-F. Sklodowska
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS

Postby jason_recliner » February 23rd 2012, 4:45pm

its pritty obveeoss michel dayvis is sloppo and hee took yur wotches so he can posst piks of tem in the thred wer fogHon calls out sloppo hoo is michel dayves.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Next

Return to The Watchlord Archives - The early years