PREPARE!!!!

PREPARE!!!!

Postby foghorn » March 4th 2016, 8:17pm

Check under the sofa cushions and under your car seats for whatever coinage you can scrape together because I am on vacation this week and hell bent on auctioning off a shitload of watches and maybe even a WartCh or two!! I have too much stuff and want to divest myself of too big, too ignored , and Toosday weld stuff. No reserves and I pay the transportation. Re-finance if you must or you miss out'
I'm all in this week and want to do some serious paring godammit.
You have been dutifully informed.godammit
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Re: PREPARE!!!!

Postby conjurer » March 4th 2016, 8:19pm

Do you take Paypal?
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » March 4th 2016, 8:22pm

conjurer wrote:Do you take Paypal?

Only dicks use paypal. I use USPS MO to make America Grate Again you dam Muslin!!!
GET OFF MY LAWN

Finding out the time is about as difficult as finding a cheesburger.
boneyguy, Sep 12, 2007 #12
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby conjurer » March 4th 2016, 8:24pm

You ought to take Paypal. It's easy, convenient, and totally safe! Why, you could buy a Fleshlight with Paypal, and nobody would be the wiser!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Mortuus » March 4th 2016, 10:12pm

I use PayPal, and I am most assuredly NOT the familiar, diminutive form of Richard (that's "Dick," for those of you in Rio Lindo and/or Perth-Fremantle)! I think you're just trying to hide your isolationistic ludditeism from everyone, Fogglesworth. As Sean Connery would say, "C'mon, mah'n, step intew the twenny-farst centchurray, far croypes' seck; that's theh whey we dew things on therrawk!" :|
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » March 4th 2016, 10:31pm

I wish i could but not this year.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby TemerityB » March 4th 2016, 10:46pm

Frankly, I think fog is just doing his part for the lesbian at the post office, and all the other lesbians at post offices everywhere. Money orders: Safe, guaranteed, and you get to meet lesbians!
"​A very cool, and unique, mid size, automatic, multi-function, offering, from Lucien. Imaginative, intriguing, and affordable. Thanks Lee." - Verbatim
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby smellody » March 4th 2016, 10:52pm

Eye am redi! Gow

smellody
Founding Member - WIS

Postby tiktok » March 4th 2016, 11:20pm

It is always a twenty minute wait at my post office and the Asian people always try to jump the line and plead no speakee the English so I now know how to say get at the back of the line in Korean and Mandarin, no lesbians either, I could have sent you $3k as a friggin' gift since i trust you for some damn reason but i trust you less because of this damn money order thing, i would have sent you $3k as a gift right now but for your foolish ways Frogness.
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby smellody » March 4th 2016, 11:25pm

Their arr know haute look lezbands att mine powste aweface. Owmely man. Haiting wons gaud dam dryle bitt!

smellody
Founding Member - WIS

Postby conjurer » March 4th 2016, 11:45pm

Alas, the Jolly Lesbian at my PO is not, as one would say, a Lipstick Lesbo. She is very plain, Not Hawt, and quite rotund. There is no way I could pop a generous boner over her, even if she was munching Katie Perry's organic carpet, although that would certainly help things along. I myself am not overly moved by women demonstrating Lesbionic Tendencies.

However (true story) I have a neighbor across the street and a few doors down, who's a good guy. His wife, as far as I know, doesn't work and stays home most days. She's also pretty hot. Also, she's got a Good Friend who's been staying with them who she plays basketball with, and I'm pretty sure that the two of them are exhibiting Lesbionic Tendencies. The idea that there is a Lesbionic suburban Seattle couple so close by makes me feel both Randy as a Goat and also very Liberal, which is a nice place to be.

Anyway, Frogborne, GLWS.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby tiktok » March 4th 2016, 11:59pm

John, have you ever been to a Seattle Storm game? The WNBA is the ultimate dyke magnet.

tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » March 5th 2016, 12:10am

tiktok wrote:John, have you ever been to a Seattle Storm game? The WNBA is the ultimate dyke magnet.

I've heard this, Ticker; in fact, from a lady I worked with for many years, who was straight as an arrow, one of the smartest people I've ever known, a biker chick, and one of the most genuinely good people I've ever met. She passed away some years ago, far too young, from cancer, god damn that motherfucking disease's soul. She went to a Storm game, and told me the next day of all the ladies there with Lesbionic Tendencies.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby tiktok » March 5th 2016, 12:29am

The WNBA is full of jolly lesbianic players. Here's Lauren Jackson, Seattle Storm center, showing that you can't touch this:

tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Hawk » March 5th 2016, 12:54am

conjurer wrote:You ought to take Paypal. It's easy, convenient, and totally safe! Why, you could buy a Fleshlight with Paypal, and nobody would be the wiser!

You know, I keep hearing that but in some rare cases, like mine, it's raging bullshit.

The only time my credit cards got fucked over it was paypal doing the fucking. They seized up the one I had bound to the account then managed to fuck up an unrelated bank account then proceeded to be assholes about it as if committing fraud on my accounts wasn't enough. When they go balls-out fuck up they can fuck up a fair amount of one's life temporarily as they'll tell anyone or anything or any credit bureau that you're a Russian hacker. Their fuck ups, if not forever, take at least several years until everybody they lied to over a period of no more than 36 hours gradually falls off the radar.

Their excuse was that I signed up right when they were experiencing an attempted hack out of Russia. They then went all "guilty until proven innocent" on me.

Somebody told me on another forum that paypal protects your credit cards. I asked him if he was in the habit of hiring a fox to protect his chickens.

Fuck paypal. Fuck them right in their digital ear.

They didn't provide any protection in my case - I needed to hire protection from them.

There is nothing on this planet I want bad enough to use paypal to get it. This specifically includes "credit card payments processed by paypal" or their co-conspirator paydollar. The fact that my lawyer says she'll charge double the next time she has to deal with paypal fuck wits on my behalf doesn't leave me wanting to change my papal-challenged self any time this century. I hate paypal more than you hate shelf elves and monkeys combined. Picture a legion of spider monkeys jamming endless shelf elves up your nose relenting only when they have to stop momentarily to beat off but more monkeys step in to fill the void until the entire pacific northwest is overrun with chimps, orange-o-fucking tangs and silverback gorillas. I hate paypal 4 orders of magnitude more than that.

...just in case you ever wondered why I never, ever, even once bid on a "paypal only auction". Doesn't stop me from contributing wartches to a worthy cause but buying is and always will be off the table.

In case I forgot to mention it, FUCK paypal.
When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.

— Richard Dawkins, evolutionary biologist
Hawk
ASSHAT

Postby bedlam » March 5th 2016, 1:37am

tiktok wrote:The WNBA is full of jolly lesbianic players. Here's Lauren Jackson, Seattle Storm center, showing that you can't touch this:

Get your own. She's one of ours!
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » March 5th 2016, 5:13am

Listen to Hawk. Fuck PayPal - get on that line at the Post Office - or better yet, get enticed by the sign that says "Money Orders 99 cents" at your local Rite Aid! Stand there and wait ... wait ... wait ... until the Jewish lady with the three kids gets done in the kiosk where you get to pick out your own photo prints from your memory card on your camera, selecting "just the right ones" while her three kids bug her with plastic Whammo games they found from the toy aisle. Or stand there behind the fat lady in the stained khakis while she rants and raves that her can of Blue Diamond Bold Sriracha-Flavored Almonds is "on sale in the flyer" while her kid vomits up one of those milk cartons full o' Whoppers that the hadn't even paid for yet.

Inconvenient? Perhaps a bit - but money orders are one way to see American commerce in all its inherent greatness!

Lauren Jackson is fine.
"​A very cool, and unique, mid size, automatic, multi-function, offering, from Lucien. Imaginative, intriguing, and affordable. Thanks Lee." - Verbatim
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Wasp » March 5th 2016, 7:19am

Adding to the Sapphic bent that Foggy’s teaser took I submit for your approval.
One of the gals that works for my wiff is a lipstick lesbian, very attractive. I am the Godfather of one of her and her significant others twins. Now the ramrod of the relationship works for IBM and makes big coin selling software internationally. In years past she would have an annual summer pool party barbeque. JP wanted me to bring my scuba gear and take the girls and kids in the pool on scuba, sure thing ‘darlin.

Entertainers, DJ, pony rides for the kids, blow up bouncy houses, catered, and three big yard tents. I and another feller that works for my wife pretty much were the only two hetero males at the shindig. A couple token gay men are usually in attendance. A hundred or so mostly lovely girls flitzing around the pool and when the kids were out of sight and earshot some very downright erotic banter and affection was enjoyed by Mike and I (in a viewing sense you jerkoffs). Striking that the girls were atypical, just beauties one after another. Sure a handful of biguns but I tell you what I did not meet one that was not conversive and intelligent. Sadly the event has not taken place for several years.

As of late the summer event consists of JP renting one of the largest head boats at the Jersey shore for a full day of fishing. You got it… a hundred plus gals. I am told that quite a few deck hands from other head boats volunteer and work the Miss Amazon for free.

My life sucks.

Now back to wondering about Foggys offerings!

Cheers
Resist Resist Resist Resist Resist Fake News Resist Resist Resist Resist Resist
Wasp
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Hawk » March 5th 2016, 10:13am

TemerityB wrote:Listen to Hawk. Fuck PayPal - get on that line at the Post Office - or better yet, get enticed by the sign that says "Money Orders 99 cents" at your local Rite Aid! Stand there and wait ... wait ... wait ... until the Jewish lady with the three kids gets done in the kiosk where you get to pick out your own photo prints from your memory card on your camera, selecting "just the right ones" while her three kids bug her with plastic Whammo games they found from the toy aisle. Or stand there behind the fat lady in the stained khakis while she rants and raves that her can of Blue Diamond Bold Sriracha-Flavored Almonds is "on sale in the flyer" while her kid vomits up one of those milk cartons full o' Whoppers that the hadn't even paid for yet.

Inconvenient? Perhaps a bit - but money orders are one way to see American commerce in all its inherent greatness!

Lauren Jackson is fine.

If one wishes to avoid the joy of old-fashioned commerce there's always bank wire transfers. Unless you're dealing with someone from Nigeria the information needed to receive money runs zero risk of your account suffering money going in the wrong direction.

Almost anyone wanting a postal money order will be OK with most any money order, cashier's check or a couple other options available at your local bank rather than WalMart.

I forget which one IWasBanned let me get away with but it was probably an Ampco or JP Morgan Chase money order.

I've had some flirtations with Richard Branson's Transferwise service and it doesn't suck.

I think what kills me the most about the notion that paypal is all angelic is that they have become the payment method of choice for counterfeiters, fly-by-nights, scammers and low lifes everywhere. When some joint gets every legitimate credit card merchant service pulled for sale of infringing product paypal will be there for them. When was the last time anyone posted a link to a fake watch or some sleazeball seller where the transaction wasn't "paypal only"?
When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.

— Richard Dawkins, evolutionary biologist
Hawk
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » March 5th 2016, 10:16am

ewe Guyes and dolls Our all Payepall HATERZ.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Watchlord Member Auctions