2015 Holiday Shriners Auction--Finale!

Re: 2015 Holiday Shriners Auction--Finale!

Postby conjurer » December 10th 2015, 9:02pm

Alrighty, then. Now that we've had that cleared up, here are the bids:

Suunto: $25.37, the excitable retired Naval aviator

NFW: $30, ofcmark

Raketa: $33.33, Gerdenheimer.

Casio: $15, Large Loaf

Elgin: $20, hcharles

Android: $20, hcharles

Carry on with the bids, ladies and gentlemen!
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Ofcmark » December 11th 2015, 11:23pm

Bump for the kids
Ofcmark
Watchlord WIS

Postby Mortuus » December 12th 2015, 12:52am

Thanks, O-Mark...

And I ain't excitable, Conjurer! What a silly thing to say! EXCITABLE? NEVER! Dammit, Conj, that's not freakin' FUNNY! :shock:
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Racer-X » December 12th 2015, 1:53pm

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » December 12th 2015, 10:17pm

Around 23 hours to go in this, the final auction of the WLs annual charity shindigs. The proceeds from all these auctions will go to aid Shriner's Hospitals for Children, which help kids from families with terrible health issues, and they never charge the families a motherfucking cent.

Just think of it; little kids are in the hospital right now, getting life-saving treatment, during this most happy time of the year. Most of these kids will be worried not about getting well, or how their parents will pay for their continuing care, or anything else. No, what they're worried about is that Santa Claus might pass them by, because he doesn't know where they are. They think that Santa will visit their homes, and leave presents for all their brothers and sisters, but little Timmy or Susie won't get anything, because they're in the fucking hospital and Santa doesn't know where they are. Image how low these sick little kids feel, because all their friends are making snowmen, and having snowball fights, and running home from school on the last day before that long Christmas break. The other kids will be playing and running around and helping mom make Christmas cookies, and watching Home Alone on the fucking Lifetime Channel, and singing Christmas songs and watching their dads walking home from the train through frosted window panes, but not Timmy or Susie. Why? Because Timmy and Susie are in the motherfucking hospital. They've got cancer, they're missing limbs. No eggnog for Timmy and Susie. Nope, just a plastic bag full of glucose and cancer drugs dripping into their tiny, pain-wracked limbs. And on Christmas day, when the other kids are charging downstairs to find a bike, or a Viewmaster, or a motherfucking My Little Pony under the tree, brightly lit with beautiful lights and hung with handmade and antique ornaments handed down for generations, Timmy and Susie will wake up in a bitter, sterile hospital room, hoping against hope that Santa hasn't passed them by.

But Santa won't pass them by. Not this year, goddamn it. Why? Because we're the motherfucking Watchlords, that's why, and goddamn it, Watchlords don't put up with that fucking shit. We're fucking Santa Claus this year. We're gonna ante up on this last auction, and we're gonna fucking overbid on these goddamn watches like a Geek during an Invicter broadcast from Eyal's fucking Pony Farm. We're gonna raise so much fucking money with this last auction that we'll sleep better on Christmas Eve, because Timmy and Susie are going to find out that we care.

So start bidding, you bastards. I know you're not going to let Timmy and Susie down. You fucking planks.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » December 12th 2015, 10:29pm

conjurer wrote:Around 23 hours to go in this, the final auction of the WLs annual charity shindigs. The proceeds from all these auctions will go to aid Shriner's Hospitals for Children, which help kids from families with terrible health issues, and they never charge the families a motherfucking cent.

Just think of it; little kids are in the hospital right now, getting life-saving treatment, during this most happy time of the year. Most of these kids will be worried not about getting well, or how their parents will pay for their continuing care, or anything else. No, what they're worried about is that Santa Claus might pass them by, because he doesn't know where they are. They think that Santa will visit their homes, and leave presents for all their brothers and sisters, but little Timmy or Susie won't get anything, because they're in the fucking hospital and Santa doesn't know where they are. Image how low these sick little kids feel, because all their friends are making snowmen, and having snowball fights, and running home from school on the last day before that long Christmas break. The other kids will be playing and running around and helping mom make Christmas cookies, and watching Home Alone on the fucking Lifetime Channel, and singing Christmas songs and watching their dads walking home from the train through frosted window panes, but not Timmy or Susie. Why? Because Timmy and Susie are in the motherfucking hospital. They've got cancer, they're missing limbs. No eggnog for Timmy and Susie. Nope, just a plastic bag full of glucose and cancer drugs dripping into their tiny, pain-wracked limbs. And on Christmas day, when the other kids are charging downstairs to find a bike, or a Viewmaster, or a motherfucking My Little Pony under the tree, brightly lit with beautiful lights and hung with handmade and antique ornaments handed down for generations, Timmy and Susie will wake up in a bitter, sterile hospital room, hoping against hope that Santa hasn't passed them by.

But Santa won't pass them by. Not this year, goddamn it. Why? Because we're the motherfucking Watchlords, that's why, and goddamn it, Watchlords don't put up with that fucking shit. We're fucking Santa Claus this year. We're gonna ante up on this last auction, and we're gonna fucking overbid on these goddamn watches like a Geek during an Invicter broadcast from Eyal's fucking Pony Farm. We're gonna raise so much fucking money with this last auction that we'll sleep better on Christmas Eve, because Timmy and Susie are going to find out that we care.

So start bidding, you bastards. I know you're not going to let Timmy and Susie down. You fucking planks.

Upbid my own...

$25 on the Casio.
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » December 12th 2015, 10:31pm

Good for you, Loaf!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby tiktok » December 12th 2015, 10:46pm

$38.88 on the Casio, and now I return to the mind gutter.
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Ofcmark » December 12th 2015, 10:50pm

Up bid NFW: $40
Ofcmark
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » December 12th 2015, 10:51pm

Now you bastards are bidding!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby fatman » December 12th 2015, 11:00pm

$30 on the Android and you can even keep it.
HF
fatman
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » December 13th 2015, 6:17am

Most excellent. I see that my shameless, tearjerking rant pried a few bucks out of your warlets!:

Suunto: $25.37, the Dead Guy

NFW: $40, ofcmark

Casio: $38.88, tiktok

Android: $30, fatman

Eighteen hours to go! Keep bidding, you magnificent bastards!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby ocean » December 13th 2015, 9:08am

conjurer wrote:Most excellent. I see that my shameless, tearjerking rant pried a few bucks out of your warlets!:

Eighteen hours to go! Keep bidding, you magnificent bastards!

Bump for the kids.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
ocean
Master of Time

Postby Mark1 » December 13th 2015, 9:25am

I need another watch like a hole in the head, (besides the two I already have two coming in). I used to work at a place that more or less adopted some local families to buy food and presents for. Since I no longer work there I won't be participating this year so why not send a little something along for the kids you say? Okay, I will offer to match the two highest bids and send the money along to Conjurer so Susie and Timmy see Santa Claus this year. I would usually prefer to do this type of thing anonymously but how then would I invite the rest of you planks to consider contributing as well? One need not look far to find someone with a lot more serious problems and challenges than you got. No matter what you believe, that is something to be thankful for.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member

Postby conjurer » December 13th 2015, 6:07pm

Mark1 wrote:I need another watch like a hole in the head, (besides the two I already have two coming in). I used to work at a place that more or less adopted some local families to buy food and presents for. Since I no longer work there I won't be participating this year so why not send a little something along for the kids you say? Okay, I will offer to match the two highest bids and send the money along to Conjurer so Susie and Timmy see Santa Claus this year. I would usually prefer to do this type of thing anonymously but how then would I invite the rest of you planks to consider contributing as well? One need not look far to find someone with a lot more serious problems and challenges than you got. No matter what you believe, that is something to be thankful for.

That's a hell of a nice gesture, Mark. Mrs. C informs me, after I read this post to her, that we will also be contributing some dough. As usual, Mrs. C proves to be my moral compass.

At any rate, the auction has about two hours and fifty minutes to go. So bid what you can!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » December 13th 2015, 8:00pm

One hour to go.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Mortuus » December 13th 2015, 8:22pm

Fordy minuets, yu planks!
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » December 13th 2015, 8:54pm

Five minutes.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » December 13th 2015, 9:00pm

And, done!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » December 13th 2015, 9:00pm

The winners:

PMs heading out as soon as I make a drink.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Mark1 » December 13th 2015, 9:07pm

mUneeZ Haff Ben ScEnt.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member

Postby conjurer » December 13th 2015, 9:11pm

Mark1 wrote:mUneeZ Haff Ben ScEnt.

tanks Marck!!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » December 13th 2015, 9:25pm

PMs have been sent. For the winners, please PM me with the addresses you want the watches sent to.

And so ends the annual Watchlords charity auction. Once all the funds have been gathered, I'll send them off to the Shriners. I will post with the final tally when this is done.

Thanks to all the Lords who donated some really nice shit for this auction, and to all who bid. It's nice to know that we all did some good here, for a deserving cause. Sleep well tonight, Lords and Ladies and various haterz.

Goddamn it.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby gerdson » December 13th 2015, 9:36pm

а́дский полови́ца. име́ть .
большо́е спаси́бо!
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer

Well, you see, the hole thing began with peyote...
gerdson
Master of Time

Postby Mortuus » December 13th 2015, 9:58pm

Eye sint ewe uh PayPork palment uh cupola minuets uggo. eye'll aslo sind ewe migh addyress via Pee-Emm so's ewell gibbons no wheir tew sind thuh wartch and warlet set. Messy Chrissmuss & heppy gnu years's! and the same to the rest of you dammed WL planks, tew! vaarking brassards...
Mortuus
ASSHAT & Master of Time

PreviousNext

Return to Watchlord Member Auctions