Singer Track1 Chronograph

Watch brands with roots in North America

Singer Track1 Chronograph

Postby Racer-X » June 8th 2017, 7:28pm

by Xavier Markl "Must see! The Singer Track1 is the type of watch that makes you stop in your tracks. It’s beautiful, sharp, inspired and powered by a mind-blowing chronograph movement. Today, we’re taking a closer look at how Singer is rebirthing the sport chronograph, elevating it to a whole new level – just like Singer Vehicle Design and his founder Rob Dickinson did with the iconic 911."

Article at Monochrome

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Singer Track1 Chronograph

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » June 8th 2017, 7:54pm

The watch is stunning, the Agenhor ebauche inside is truly something unusual, but I fail to see, why at that price point one would get a sports chrono from a car manufacturer, rather than something that's not necessarily a chrono, but was made by one of the big-time high-end manufacturers...
Also, a costly watch from a company, that has pretty much never dealt with watches before, is a bit of a bad idea- as the future of the resale value (should it be of importance to someone) of such watches is rather uncertain; it can lose some of it, or decrease to an extent, where it'll be a truly shitty deal for the owner, to whom the watch is not a keeper.
Do you think I'm a hypocrite? Well, you should. I wouldn't disagree with you.
Francis J. "Frank" Underwood

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
The Dude

Oh, cock!
James May
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Return to North American Roots