your bounteous mother

your bounteous mother

Postby nimbleboy » May 21st 2018, 10:21pm

I saw an ad on Instagram, where I post pics of my watches so I can cross-post them to Facebook where I can confuse my mom with what she is sure is my faulty camera "Everything except your watch is blurry." This came up on this site: https://collegewatch.com/.
Now look. I'm nowhere near as skilled at the baiting, trolling, and owning of bullshitters as most of you pricks are, but I've been watching for awhile, and I thought maybe it's time to dip my toes in the water. Or maybe it's because I had surgery on my asshole the other day and I'm a little grumpy about life right now. Whatever.
I put this on Instagram:
And College Watch Co. got back to me.
I'm not going to pretend the dig at Sid the Kid isn't funny, and the guy obviously took the high road. But still. C,mon bros... let the frisbees go...
Is it safe?
nimbleboy
Senior Member & WIS

Re: your bounteous mother

Postby conjurer » May 21st 2018, 10:51pm

This is indeed fine work, Mr. Boy. A 55mm wartche is like a 55-inch reversible belt--you really don't wish to meet the cocksucker who needs one.

Interestingly, and to Cecil this thread, there is no alumni association worser than University of Illinois's. Even though I've never given a nickel to the bastards, even now, over thirty years later, they still manage to track me down and touch me up for dough. I swear, I could see a Mafia murder, finger the triggerman, give testimony, and disappear into the Witness Protection Program someplace in North fucking Dakota, and the U of I alumni association would find me, the fucks.
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » May 22nd 2018, 7:20am

Well done, nimble, accomplished with style, subtlety and perfect timing. Couldn't be better.

You can't see it, but I'm tipping my cap.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Falstaff » May 22nd 2018, 7:36am

conjurer wrote:This is indeed fine work, Mr. Boy. A 55mm wartche is like a 55-inch reversible belt--you really don't wish to meet the cocksucker who needs one.

Interestingly, and to Cecil this thread, there is no alumni association worser than University of Illinois's. Even though I've never given a nickel to the bastards, even now, over thirty years later, they still manage to track me down and touch me up for dough. I swear, I could see a Mafia murder, finger the triggerman, give testimony, and disappear into the Witness Protection Program someplace in North fucking Dakota, and the U of I alumni association would find me, the fucks.

Return their correspondence marked "deceased".
I'm your huckleberry.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Return to General Watch talk