It's Basil time!

It's Basil time!

Postby Pubbie » March 14th 2018, 3:32pm

So, Basilworld is happening soon, and avid internet-based followers of mainstream watch brands are a-fixin' to slip their hands into their pants and vigorously jerk themselves off to the latest tiny design variation before wiping up, and going down to "the AD" to put a deposit down on credit.

Frankly I'd prefer it really was Basilworld and nothing to do with Basel. Is anyone waiting, bored and slumped with their head on one hand, waiting for anything genuinle new this year? I mean apart from fair prices, very, very lengthy service intervals and 20-year warranties!
Pubbie
Senior Member & WIS

Re: It's Basil time!

Postby foghorn » March 14th 2018, 3:52pm

Bulova "Devil Diver" re-issue.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS

Postby OTMF » March 14th 2018, 4:07pm

Samsung Gear 3 😉
OTMF
Senior Member & WIS

Postby koimaster » March 14th 2018, 4:22pm

Pubbie wrote:So, Basilworld is happening soon, and avid internet-based followers of mainstream watch brands are a-fixin' to slip their hands into their pants and vigorously jerk themselves off to the latest tiny design variation before wiping up, and going down to "the AD" to put a deposit down on credit.

Frankly I'd prefer it really was Basilworld and nothing to do with Basel. Is anyone waiting, bored and slumped with their head on one hand, waiting for anything genuinle new this year? I mean apart from fair prices, very, very lengthy service intervals and 20-year warranties!

At least is not fleeceworld aka evinelive and the stunning new designs by granny lalo.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby TemerityB » March 14th 2018, 7:24pm

koimaster wrote:
At least is not fleeceworld aka evinelive and the stunning new designs by granny lalo.

You bet. I like watches. I'm interested in the newest watches. That's where they display or introduce 'em. The problem is ...?
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby TemerityB » March 15th 2018, 4:47pm

Lots of moaning in the Valley of the Stupid (TM): Invicter isn't gonna be at Baselworld this year.

But then again, why would they? Ain't nothing Swiss, but plenty amiss.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to General Watch talk