Watch Porn

Watch Porn

Postby koimaster » January 12th 2018, 4:28pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
^^ Invicta Mickey Mouse Watch



Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 33703
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Watch Porn

Postby biglove » January 12th 2018, 5:51pm

A whole lot of YES and a couple of HELL NOs in there.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

Image
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 10917
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Location: Deep South

Re: Watch Porn

Postby iwasbanned » January 12th 2018, 6:02pm

Yes I do watch porn. Pornhub.com is my favorite. Kendra sutherland no aunt peg.
User avatar
iwasbanned
Master of Time
 
Posts: 5509
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Austin, Texas

Re: Watch Porn

Postby conjurer » January 12th 2018, 6:06pm

iwasbanned wrote:Yes I do watch porn. Pornhub.com is my favorite. Kendra sutherland no aunt peg.


I used to like Stormy Daniels, but not any more.
My horse, Dobby, was my big present

--Smellody


Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 25871
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Watch Porn

Postby foghorn » January 12th 2018, 6:26pm

I'll take the Bronzo.
Image

I'd like to order a pizza to go with no anchovies.
No anchovies? --- you've got the wrong man. I spell my name "Danger".

Like that but cat-F. Sklodowska
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS
 
Posts: 16405
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Watch Porn

Postby TemerityB » January 12th 2018, 6:38pm

The odd choices in that montage would prompt the legendary Oscar Madison to dub it "first-rate Goop Melange."
A real hero never claims to be a hero.
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 13777
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: New York City

Re: Watch Porn

Postby tiktok » January 12th 2018, 11:34pm

Funny personal story about me and porn. For those who saw my hospital photo, I was getting sicker at home for a few days before immunologist at third hospital I went to diagnosed me. Anyway, I was lying face down passed out in front of my computer with a page of Japanese women in ornate bondage shots on the screen according to my then wife.
User avatar
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 3768
Joined: March 20th 2015, 7:18pm

Re: Watch Porn

Postby bedlam » January 12th 2018, 11:42pm

That Trump watch has all the class of the man himself :shock:
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
User avatar
bedlam
Master of Time
 
Posts: 7472
Joined: November 12th 2011, 11:00pm
Location: Fremantle, Australia (GMT +8)

Re: Watch Porn

Postby conjurer » January 13th 2018, 12:39am

tiktok wrote:Funny personal story about me and porn. For those who saw my hospital photo, I was getting sicker at home for a few days before immunologist at third hospital I went to diagnosed me. Anyway, I was lying face down passed out in front of my computer with a page of Japanese women in ornate bondage shots on the screen according to my then wife.


Interestingly, I always feared that I would suffer a massive coronary while stroking off to Aunt Peg/Mike Ranger anal porn, and be found deader than Julius Caesar with my dick in my hand.

Also interestingly, it hasn't stopped me from whacking off to Aunt Peg/Mike Ranger anal porn.
My horse, Dobby, was my big present

--Smellody


Image
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 25871
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Watch Porn

Postby bobbee » January 13th 2018, 3:21am

About time you did a SOTC thread, koi.

Conj, Aunt Peg and Mike Ranger allegedly use your books to 'fluff' with.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...
"Punch a fish, make a wish."~Doctor Penguin.
User avatar
bobbee
Master of Time
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: November 30th 2016, 1:01am

Re: Watch Porn

Postby itfc1959 » January 14th 2018, 6:19pm

conjurer wrote:
tiktok wrote:Funny personal story about me and porn. For those who saw my hospital photo, I was getting sicker at home for a few days before immunologist at third hospital I went to diagnosed me. Anyway, I was lying face down passed out in front of my computer with a page of Japanese women in ornate bondage shots on the screen according to my then wife.


Interestingly, I always feared that I would suffer a massive coronary while stroking off to Aunt Peg/Mike Ranger anal porn, and be found deader than Julius Caesar with my dick in my hand.

Also interestingly, it hasn't stopped me from whacking off to Aunt Peg/Mike Ranger anal porn.


I still enjoy whacking off to the mother and eldest daughter out of The Thundermans. Recommended.
itfc1959
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 206
Joined: February 21st 2012, 11:00pm
Location: East Anglia UK

Re: Watch Porn

Postby AlbertaTime » January 14th 2018, 8:37pm

That was fun to see.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
User avatar
AlbertaTime
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2931
Joined: October 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Peace River, Alberta

Re: Watch Porn

Postby artman » January 14th 2018, 8:57pm

I love the Cartier. That made me all warm and fuzzy.
User avatar
artman
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 1925
Joined: February 8th 2015, 5:42pm


Return to General Watch talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests