Auction watches I have won.

Auction watches I have won.

Postby svaglic » September 20th 2017, 6:43pm

Just thought I'd post this up before the big auction to show off my wins. Just some, not all. I'm still having issues with Imgur letting me pull up photos to post.

It won't let me post the titanium Lorus, or the gold Longines. Plus there are some I won and my brother borrowed.
As you can see, I have gotten some awesome deals at the auctions. One could be a member here and get a nice collection off of auction watches. This is not shabby at all.
The truth is the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. Unknown
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Auction watches I have won.

Postby conjurer » September 20th 2017, 7:09pm

A fine haul indeed, Allison. I've had the honor of accepting, photographing, auctioning and finally dropping off at the Jolly Lesbian a lot of watches for these auctions. Some have been quite expensive, others modest, but each one has been interesting, and all donated by the fine Lords out of the goodness of their hearts.

Very special watches indeed.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby artman » September 20th 2017, 7:33pm

Nice collection of New-To-You watches Svagy! I especially like the first Timex you have posted. Very nice indeed.
artman
Senior Member & WIS

Postby biglove » September 21st 2017, 12:02am

A nice bunch of wins and several I would certainly wear. Quite an eclectic group.
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Return to General Watch talk