Imgur Immature

Re: Imgur Immature

Postby AJC » August 6th 2017, 5:44pm

Well damn. I'm glad you're satisfied with the mobile site. Still, I hope they fix their newest version of the app as it does come in handy. Just for the sake that it is one of the apps on your phone you can directly share images to and for the fact that they've seem to have made it more difficult to link to an image from the image itself and impossible to link via bbcode through the app.

Still better than paying a monthly car payment each year yo use your own property and making it more difficult to download said property.
-Madvillian
AJC
Watchlord WIS

Postby biglove » August 6th 2017, 7:26pm

AJC wrote:Well damn. I'm glad you're satisfied with the mobile site. Still, I hope they fix their newest version of the app as it does come in handy. Just for the sake that it is one of the apps on your phone you can directly share images to and for the fact that they've seem to have made it more difficult to link to an image from the image itself and impossible to link via bbcode through the app.

Still better than paying a monthly car payment each year yo use your own property and making it more difficult to download said property.

The app has been shitty for at least a year. I don't see imgur fixing it.
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby AJC » August 7th 2017, 4:26am

That makes me sad. I'm glad I never updated it.
-Madvillian
AJC
Watchlord WIS

Previous

Return to General Watch talk