A CHAT WITH DAN HENRY

A CHAT WITH DAN HENRY

Postby koimaster » July 22nd 2017, 8:06pm

In this week’s episode of The worn&wound Podcast, Ilya and Zach are joined by Dan Henry of Dan Henry Watches. Most of you likely know about Dan Henry from his vintage-inspired line of value-driven timepieces, but he’s also a seasoned collector and owner of what may very well be the most impressive and expansive collection in existence. Today, we talk to him about collecting, how he got started, and why he decided to start his own brand.

Before we kick things off, just a small reminder about our listener survey. It should take just a few minutes to complete and will greatly help us attract sponsors and grow the show. You can find it here: bit.ly/wwpod2017.

http://wornandwound.com/wornwound-podca ... y-watches/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: A CHAT WITH DAN HENRY

Postby conjurer » July 22nd 2017, 8:17pm

I remember when "journalists" used to interview people and then, you know, write it the fuck down. It was part of their job. Then, you could read the interesting and important parts and not have to sit through a fucking podcast.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: A CHAT WITH DAN HENRY

Postby biglove » July 23rd 2017, 5:47am

Podcast? I have never listened to one. Ever. And I won't start now. Put that shit in a video or write it down.

Begging for reviews to help increase their income revenue? No pride. Fuck those people.
"Adults are obsolete children."-Dr. Seuss
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Return to General Watch talk