Lack Of Design Innovation May Be Robbing Brands Of A Future

Lack Of Design Innovation May Be Robbing Brands Of A Future

Postby Racer-X » July 2nd 2017, 8:03am

by Ariel Adams "believe that by regurgitating relatively stagnant designs today, watch brands are depriving themselves of "watch design inspiration" material to work with in the future. The thesis of my argument is that by not actually innovating today, many watch brands are robbing themselves of a relevant future and will find themselves with problems that are difficult to overcome."

Article at A Blog To Watch

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Lack Of Design Innovation May Be Robbing Brands Of A Fut

Postby conjurer » July 2nd 2017, 7:24pm

I really am against hate speech, whether it be in real life or on the web; hate does so much to make our lives and society nasty and unlivable; it denigrates people and their ideas, when now it's so important for us to come together, listen to each other, and allow our differences to blossom forth into a new world, filled with blooms and unicorns, which will prance happily through fields full of--um, blooms.

Having said all that, REL really is a fucking asshole, and I really wish somebody would gouge his fucking dick and balls out of his pelvis with a motherfucking Husqvarna chainsaw.
Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!
conjurer
Master of Time

Postby biglove » July 2nd 2017, 8:13pm

conjurer wrote:I really am against hate speech, whether it be in real life or on the web; hate does so much to make our lives and society nasty and unlivable; it denigrates people and their ideas, when now it's so important for us to come together, listen to each other, and allow our differences to blossom forth into a new world, filled with blooms and unicorns, which will prance happily through fields full of--um, blooms.

Having said all that, REL really is a fucking asshole, and I really wish somebody would gouge his fucking dick and balls out of his pelvis with a motherfucking Husqvarna chainsaw.

You had me a bit worried with the first paragraph. Was thinking, "sweet Jeebus, John is eating rainbows and shitting cupcakes!"

Then the second paragraph gave me a warm fuzzy feeling that all remains right in the world.

REL is a puffed up windbag. That motherfucker should have been a preacher. Guaranteed he loves the sound of his own voice so much so that I have no doubt he spends hours talking to himself in the mirror every day.
Last edited by biglove on July 2nd 2017, 8:49pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-Robert A. Heinlein
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby 3Flushes » July 2nd 2017, 8:31pm

Lack of interesting, relevant content and opinion may rob REL of an audience.

REL Adams is a putz.
Copyright ©️ 2017 3flushes Media.

"...When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT

Postby bedlam » July 2nd 2017, 9:18pm

Adams is trying so hard to be insightful and relevant. Its kinda sad to watch.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » July 2nd 2017, 9:32pm

Interview Archie Luxury? Incorporate ads into the "editorial" sections to cop a buck here and there?

ABTW can stuff it. No credibility whatsoever - just another anything-for-a-buck bunch of jagoffs.
"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic fucking hatreds." – George Carlin
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to General Watch talk