JUNE WATCH PRE-ORDERS

JUNE WATCH PRE-ORDERS

Postby koimaster » June 10th 2017, 12:48pm

Have you got a little money and a lot of patience? Good. Because I've got let another roundup of delayed gratification deals for you. I've got a little bit of "must have it," a dose of "looks like a good deal," and a pinch of "wait, what the hell is that?" Enjoy.
(All photos courtesy of the respective brands)

Laventure Marine

This one stopped me in my tracks. The Laventure Marine is a modern spin on a 1960's diver and it is just gorgeous. The 41mm case is rated for 200m water resistance. The shape has shades of Patek Philippe Nautilus and shows off a lovely mix of finishes. It boasts a strong vintage vibe with a high domed sapphire crystal with inner AR coating, gilt hands, a vibrant ombré sandwich dial, and creamy beige lume. Even the Laventure logo looks like it comes from another era. The movement is a Swiss ETA 2824-2. In fact, Laventure claims 90% of the watch is Swiss, well above the legal standard for the Swiss made appellation. It is a perfectly lovely watch, but then there's the price... early bird rewards start at CHF 1570 ($1630 USD), 39% off full retail. Now, I understand Swiss production does not come cheap, but that is one hefty chunk of change to drop on someone's first Kickstarter campaign. Still, it is awfully pretty...

http://www.thetimebum.com/2017/06/june- ... rders.html

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: JUNE WATCH PRE-ORDERS

Postby codguy » June 10th 2017, 1:02pm

Uhm, nope

The truly nice thing about integrated strap/bracelet watches..... it prevents someone from fucking them up with a gay NATO strap.
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby foghorn » June 10th 2017, 3:05pm

codguy wrote:Uhm, nope

I'll see your uhm, nope and raise you a HELL NO!!

This is the jinnies with their legahorns feinting to read in theirhandmade's book of stralegy while making their war undisidesthe Willingdone
foghorn
Founding Member

Postby conjurer » June 10th 2017, 3:35pm

What a bunch of Negative Nellies you stupid bastards are! This one shows a lot of promise:

Johannes! My knees are trembling from banging her so hard with my rod!
conjurer
ASSHAT

Postby tiktok » June 10th 2017, 3:38pm

That looks like a louse is their brand mascot.
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby TemerityB » June 10th 2017, 3:49pm

Silly Kickstarter dweebs. Hey, "alt"-WIS: The quality brands have been established. Now go away.
Watch Country of Origin: Final assembly changed to China, effective 8-9-2016 - Invicta: The watch industry's eternal punchline

"I have several hundred Invicta watches and enjoy them all." - Dolt With A 55-Inch Reversible Belt
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby biglove » June 10th 2017, 10:31pm

Ah,yes. The watch whose bezel serves as emergency brake pad backups.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-Robert A. Heinlein
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Return to General Watch talk